First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

Fuck dude that really sucks!!

Don't worry though, they're very resilient. What you're thinking about is autoflowers. Never disturb the roots on one of those, but your girl still looks fine.

I once dropped one of my Solo cups with a seed in it on the ground and I had no idea where the seed went in the pile of soil, so I threw all of the soil back into the Solo Cup and crossed my fingers. When my buddy was over the other day, I handed him a solo cup with a small kushy Kush plant in it and a fishing float to Mark it. He asked me what the fishing float was for and I explained to him that that was the one that fell on the floor and I only gave it a 10% chance of survival LOL. When I handed her over, she was the nicest one of the group.

I was also subbed into a journal where a young female grower was trying to determine whether or not her plant was a male or a female.... When her partner got home from work that day she thought she had done her girlfriend a favor and picked up the plant out of its planter and threw it in the garbage. When she got home that night and found her plant in the garbage she was pretty upset but at the same time she decided that she would try to bring her back around..... Which she did, without any issue and in fact she looked stronger after spending 12 hours in a garbage can.

See what I mean....... You've got nothing to worry about, you've given your girl plenty of love and that will transfer into how she rewards you in the long-term.

Sorry if this is a intense reply, but it is 100% what I feel ;) (I can be intense and weard sometime LMAO)

Thank you Guy, Thank you for encouragement! I needed that, I needed that a lot, especially that I have a "Super Sensitiveness" neurological disorder (sound worst than it is) it basically means that I always live 100% all emotions that come at me( Sorry I'm not ashamed of talking about it :blushsmile: ) So wen I tell you thank you for the reassuring and encouragement it's because I really mean it... (I'm not trying to get attention by saying this I'm just trying to say how relieved I am) I really thought that my 2 months worth of hard work on my Girl went to the trash,

But if there is hope I will Give her 200X more love this time around ;)
And my girlfriend insist that I let you know that she say thank you as well :Namaste:

Gotta love puppies, lol.....check this one out if you think yours is bad. My buddies 120 lb Mastiff did this to his only remaining pheno of a six-year run of Tahoe Kush. This is still alive today!

Holly Cr@%! Okay than I think I over reacted on my plant this morning than :oops:

And yes we love the dogos! I was so pissed at sasha(my 5 month chow chow) but at the same time I could not blame her she just wanted to play, especially after the plant falled down she knew she did something wrong and looked at me with a really cute look with her head bowed down( she was just to cute)

Hey guy's like you all know here down south is has been really hard for me to find the right nutrients for my Plant and I was looking Online to see if i could find a list of the exact nutrients for the flowering stage, but I have not been lucky... the only thing they say is (you need nutrients for flowering stage but here south they don't sell anything for Cannabis plant and from the start I Have been doing mix of raw and derived nutrient to be able to feed her, I haven't feed her a lot of nutrients(beside organic tea) because she is in a living organic soil, but I want to be prepared in case she starts needing anything... I already have raw calcium, raw magnesium, home made organic fertilizer and I got myself ( just in case) some hydroponic/soil (it's like a white powder) nutrients rich in Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, sulfate, Magnesium, and other abbreviation that I don't know what they mean

Here's a picture of the nutrient mix

27605816_1570112869740535_200399609_o.jpg

This is the best and most complete I could find here... I can not talk about cannabis with people who sell growing product here because it's viwed as a "heavy drug" and I'm the only Gringo in this city of 300,000 people so I don't want problem with the police ;) But I asked the lady who sold it to me what it was used usually for and she told me that it is used for every plant out there (I know Cannabis is picky but anyway)

If this is not good what else could I use To craft something that would work... What else should I be getting....

I really miss Canada for those things :( this have been a nightmare for me :tokin:

He's in S America....hes overwintering there....boohoo...lmao!..but great info on the tomato and orchids good, I did not know that Pt..

tomato food foor flower and orchid food for veg if im not mistaken those have similar make ups for NPK ratios
and there is no parcel delivery in canada?? nutrient solutions are legal everywhere when bought online

Thank you Ptero that helps a lot ;)

First thing is a question... should I Stop the flowering process and get her back to 16h light?

Okay second, here is an update 8h hours after my queen #2 felt down wen I was transporting her outside...
I Have been feeding her boiled(cooled obviously) sweet water (recipe I saw online)
here are some pictures of her so far....

27605985_1570264446392044_1041774613_o.jpg

27650586_1570264196392069_87763444_o.jpg

Still going to monitor her closely...

in fact she looked stronger after spending 12 hours in a garbage can.

I'm going to have to start recommending that :).

Guy to the rescue, again! Nice work :thumb: and I agree 100%. Sorry to be late to the scene of this accident, busy morning here.

First thing is a question... should I Stop the flowering process and get her back to 16h light?

Given that you are on a time limit and this plant is a just-for-fun project, I would stick to the original plan. You will see new growth coming in the stretch period of early flower. And while your yield may be lower while the plant slows down a bit for root repair, I wouldn't change a thing.

what shed said

btw i love S america ... ive been in Costa Rica and Dominican Republic i particulary loved costa rica ... it was our honeymoon

but we originally wanted to go to Venezuela... back then it was still Chavez in good health

I was born In the Dominican republic ;)

I'm going to have to start recommending that :).

Guy to the rescue, again! Nice work :thumb: and I agree 100%. Sorry to be late to the scene of this accident, busy morning here.

Given that you are on a time limit and this plant is a just-for-fun project, I would stick to the original plan. You will see new growth coming in the stretch period of early flower. And while your yield may be lower while the plant slows down a bit for root repair, I wouldn't change a thing.

Okay I will do that, thank you Shed and don't worrie Real life comes first ;)

Okay second, here is an update 8h hours after my queen #2 felt down wen I was transporting her outside...
I Have been feeding her boiled(cooled obviously) sweet water (recipe I saw online)
here are some pictures of her so far....

27650586_1570264196392069_87763444_o.jpg

Still going to monitor her closely...
What is this "boiled sweet water"? Also, try to keep her dry while she's in direct sunlight.

And thanks Shed.. ...spreading the LOVE, lol.

I was born In the Dominican republic ;)
DR is spectacular! I've stayed in a couple of places but Cape "Cana", 2-3 miles south of Punta Cana was off the charts incredible. I'd go back right this second if I could.

What is this "boiled sweet water"? Also, try to keep her dry while she's in direct sunlight.

And thanks Shed.. ...spreading the LOVE, lol.

I read Online that Sweet water(boiled for 10 min to get the water to a neutral pH) helps the rebuild of roots,(some even give molasses to there plant to help the rebuild of roots) it was recommended by a lot of people on diff websites that had the same problem as me(it replace the root accelerator product found in store...) and they recommended to spay the leafs with neutral pH water to help the plant drink (due to problem drinking from the roots)...

And thanks for the keeping dry part I will be careful not to spray her in direct sunlight ;)

DR is spectacular! I've stayed in a couple of places but Cape "Cana", 2-3 miles south of Punta Cana was off the charts incredible. I'd go back right this second if I could.

It is! it was my favorite place(lived there 17 years but I'm still 100% canadian) before I came to Brasil, the south of Brasil look a lot like the DR but with nicer landscapes and beaches and with more advanced civilization ;) But the DR will always stay my birthplace and it is AMAZING

Oh and Guy I know How much you love wen I talk about me skipping winter... So last winter I skipped it in the DR :cheer: .... :yahoo:

Okay quick update after 28h from the accident ....

The plant is drinking all the energy in the leafs( I think) but the stems are still green and the new growth stopped growing but haven't gone brown or yellow just the leafs are getting the life sucked out of it... I have reed online that the first 48h decide if she is gonna die or not so after 28h and the leafs are still attached to it and still have green on them, I'm assuming :wood: that she is repairing her roots as planed....

Here a picture of the progress ;)

27707148_1571097166308772_1740563250_o.jpg

Keeping the roots moist and spraying the leafs every 5h

And I Have been like this since yesterday :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom