First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

Medicinal oil with a high CBD strain would be the same as any other cannabis oil extraction, but good CBD oil is made using super-critical CO2 extraction. Not something you can do at home!

Yeah... it sux that the machine extrator is so expensive :S

But thank for the info... I didn't know that home made Oil are all the same no matter the stain ;)

High Guys

Just wanted to say that queen #2 is recovering greatly

Just a miner set back one of the top branch brock... I really don't know how... this morning she was okay and 5h later it was brocken :(

But I fixed it with some tape so I'm not to worried about it but it's another set back and I took off the LST strings because of the pressure it was giving the plant with 1 branch brocken ( I think someone is trying to teach me patience :rofl: )

So another thing I did sunday was to put a seed I found in some Mexican weed (bush weed) to germination ;)

Here is a pic of the really nice weed (I'm being really sarcastic)

27744354_1573369312748224_760879756_o.jpg

It's brown pressed weed... It have seeds and taste really BAD... but I read on internet that the only reason it's "bad weed" it's because of the way they grow it and the way they store it...if it was not for the way they grow it, it could be really great genetics(again I read that on internet), Honestly it was a really good high and I'm pretty sure it's a pure or almost pure sativa stain because of the really big head high, but at the same time a really good pain reliever and a good smooth body high as well ( Have a big back pain and the stain helped a lot with the pain)

So Yes I put another seed in germination ;) I don't know if it's gonna sprout, but HEY! I got nothing better to do LOL, so I'm gonna start a second plant just for the fun of it... It's obviously a regular seed and I'm giving it 15%-20% chance of sprouting BUT if it sprout it's gonna give me another baby to learn more from it ;)

I know I wont be able to harvest her or cut him but she will be a experimental grow so I will be able to try some new thing's on her without being scared of killing her ;)

So if the seed sprout I will have some nice update to do... if not well I'm gonna wait that queen #2 gets back to it's feet

Have a good day guys :tokin:

I may contact seedsman, Love them, but pretty sure it's a typo on those %
If not...I'm getting 200 seeds....lol

Now here are a few I have grown and love
20/1 CBD/THC strains
Candida
ACDC (tuff to find)
Cannatonic , is what's crossed into ACDC

2/1 or 3/1 strains
Nightengale, sister to Candida
Green Doctor, sister to Candida
CBD Critical Cure, very popular on these forum
Siberian Haze Auto, my favorite Auto I've grown

All these came from seedsman. If yer a smoker the 2/1 or 3/1 strains are great for medical help. Now if your an oil capsul or edibles person, a HIGH CBD combined with a high THC is a fantastic option
I have some kilamanjaro pills and Candida pills I'll use as pain dictates. I'm not a big GET WAISTED guy so I like the Candida and ACDC as a daytime smoke and higher THC to sleep or out camping

I enjoy testing and trying different strains, but now I'm focusing on crosses and Genetics, lots of fun

Hope this helps some

hey Chris I got some news from seedsman and they say that the info on the Raspberry Boogie Regular Seeds are correct and they have been given by the breeder theme-self but I don't think it was lab tested...

Here is there answer
"Hi there
The information on the website is full and correct as supplied to us by the breeder.
I can recommend the Candida too as this is the highest strain in CBD that we have available which is lab tested."

So I might try the Candida and the Raspberry Boogie ;)

hey Chris I got some news from seedsman and they say that the info on the Raspberry Boogie Regular Seeds are correct and they have been given by the breeder theme-self but I don't think it was lab tested...

Here is there answer
"Hi there
The information on the website is full and correct as supplied to us by the breeder.
I can recommend the Candida too as this is the highest strain in CBD that we have available which is lab tested."

So I might try the Candida and the Raspberry Boogie ;)
Interesting indeed

I'm Gunna research it again, if yer ordering soon get some
Do u have lab near by to test it?

Interesting indeed

I'm Gunna research it again, if yer ordering soon get some
Do u have lab near by to test it?

I might have a lab but I'm not sure if they will want to test it... I'm gonna try wen I get back to Canada but it will only be in like 6 months :S

Just a quick update...

She looks like she is going back to square one... after the branch broke this morning everthing stopped growing... the 3 tops left stopped growing and afre turning brown... the 2 lower stems are turning brown... the new growth looks like they are starting to burn or die like the rest of the leafs...(maybe it's to hot in the direct sun?)

I really don't know what else to do... I just think the last stress (the branch braking) was more stress then she could handle... all the leafs that was still a bit of green on it yesterday are all brown or dark yellow...(dead)

Here are some pics... and you can see on the right side the top that yesterday was starting to grow again just stopped growing and is upside down and looks like she is dying
27835944_1574945669257255_1390620899_o.jpg

A pic were the branch broke... and you can see the 2 lower stems becoming brown...
27786302_1574945715923917_1196228856_o.jpg

A pic of the new growth... you can't really see it but some are like the leafs wen you over water a plant and some are starting to have burned tips and some are yellow..
27845746_1574945752590580_410394203_o.jpg

I will try not putting her in direct sunlight and I will not water her for 2 or 3 days and see if something changes... Hopefully something happens

How did the branch break? I can't specifically talk about cannabis in this case but generally it looks like the main stem is not connected to enough roots to support the growth on the plant. Maybe the fall it took broke the stem free from too many roots. Keep the soil moist (not wet) and keep it in the sun and check it in a few days. I don't think there's a magic trick for this one.

Any other takers here?

Dude someone poisoned it. And or stepped on it... sabbatoge! Has to be.

Sorry I missed the part about the transplant mishap. I would just keep on keeping on. Leave her outside. If she's on 12 12 then she's going to do all she can to produce even 1 seed.... so back to normal summer light hours. And just say some prayers for her .

How did the branch break? I can't specifically talk about cannabis in this case but generally it looks like the main stem is not connected to enough roots to support the growth on the plant. Maybe the fall it took broke the stem free from too many roots. Keep the soil moist (not wet) and keep it in the sun and check it in a few days. I don't think there's a magic trick for this one.

Any other takers here?

I really don't know man... this morning wen i took her out of the dark room she was fine 5h later I came back to look at her and she was in that state... I was thinking maybe over watering? but I have never had over watering problems in the past... and i have not changed the watering method or anything...

Sorry I missed the part about the transplant mishap. I would just keep on keeping on. Leave her outside. If she's on 12 12 then she's going to do all she can to produce even 1 seed.... so back to normal summer light hours. And just say some prayers for her .

Yes but yesterday she was getting better with 19 new tops growing out... this morning she was as nice as she was yesterday(with the tops a bit longer than yesterday) and in just 5h everything went to shit... and as I read on Internet it's not from just a branch braking that it will stress her so much :S

Good day Leftout,..and friends too! Got your Pm ...no worries ..OK! My opinion on what to do...i'm very sorry Leftout...my advise is to cull her and start again. She is very badly beat up and doesn't have anything worth saving. If you like ,..i can mentor you thru a proper grow...from scratch. Let me know OK! Once again..i'm sorry ..there is really nothing there to fret over ....just start again and in a couple months you will be blown away at what you can do...with some help...from me . Lets talk OK. Pm me if you wish ...cheers Leftout!:Namaste:

Good day Leftout,..and friends too! Got your Pm ...no worries ..OK! My opinion on what to do...i'm very sorry Leftout...my advise is to cull her and start again. She is very badly beat up and doesn't have anything worth saving. If you like ,..i can mentor you thru a proper grow...from scratch. Let me know OK! Once again..i'm sorry ..there is really nothing there to fret over ....just start again and in a couple months you will be blown away at what you can do...with some help...from me . Lets talk OK. Pm me if you wish ...cheers Leftout!:Namaste:

thanks a lot Duggan for passing by
And no worries I was expecting this answer anyway ;)

:Namaste:

Have you considered that a cat or some other critter may have been digging in it and "marked" it? Had that happen to some house plants once. They didn't survive the acid attack!

Yeah I was thinking about that but the problem about that explanation is that the only animal in my yard is my dog(6 Month old chow chow) It's a female so she cant have pee on it and second of all she was trained not to get even close to the plant(wen ever i transported the plant she would run away from me bc she knows she can't touche it) and for cats in the 3 month I have my chow chow I saw 1 cat and that was 3 month ago... ever since Sasha(my chowchow) never let even a bird in the yard...

So I really don't know what happened

Dude someone messed it up dnt think it was a animal fo sho if dnt come back to life if I was u I prolly b sprouting up some new beans just in case as for that since u kno someone hates that plant I would make incloser of some sort u can prolly figure some out just with a few bucks or make some boobby traps with some cans I would want to catch that corp lol

Dude someone messed it up dnt think it was a animal fo sho if dnt come back to life if I was u I prolly b sprouting up some new beans just in case as for that since u kno someone hates that plant I would make incloser of some sort u can prolly figure some out just with a few bucks or make some boobby traps with some cans I would want to catch that corp lol

Hey Jack420! welcome to my ever ending trying to save my girl hahahah

Yeah I was thinking the same but there is no way jumping in my house(well anyone can do it but you need to jump 10 feet gate with spikes on it) but I still don't see who could of done such a thing, and it's not a good idea to find out who did it... I'm a really nice guy but if I ever found out who did it I don't know what I would do LMAO

And I wish I had time to put in more beans but I'm going back north in April... so I don't have time to do that unfortunately... But I'm gonna start over back home(north) but it still sux that all this happened in the space of 1 week :S

I'm still giving her hope(not really) so I have not cut her down yet

But hey with the help of the awesome 420 community and all the nice and awesome grower that I got the chance to know a bit with I'm sure my next grow will be out of this world ;)

Back
Top Bottom