First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

She will come back for shur take some time but if I was u il do a defol so they plant could revive but ur right im the same way very nice but u come in my territory there done lol if u can get bye with a few Pitts an a rockwiler lol but high hopes from u brotha

She will come back for shur take some time but if I was u il do a defol so they plant could revive but ur right im the same way very nice but u come in my territory there done lol if u can get bye with a few Pitts an a rockwiler lol but high hopes from u brotha

Thanks man! Your words mean more than you can think :party:

Strong straines they will def bounce back for shur just baby them u have updates pic?

last update pics was yesterdays pics

here they are
27835944_1574945669257255_1390620899_o.jpg

27786302_1574945715923917_1196228856_o.jpg

27845746_1574945752590580_410394203_o.jpg

The only diff of today from yesterday is that I took all the leafs from it because they were all dead... only thing still on it are the new growth

I will try to post more pics tonight or tomorrow ;)

How's the plantys doin brotha

Hey jack! she haven't change anything yet... it's like she is frozen in time ...

Sorry to everyone if I haven't updated anything in the past few day's I don't have a way to take pictures of her for the moment and on top of that she still looks dead with no new growth but the stems are still green and I'm letting her soil dry a bit to give the root some hunger :)

As soon as there is news I will put a nice update(If she dies 100% I will keep you awesome people posted 2) and hopefully in the next days I will be able to take some nice picture again

Hey everyone a quick update on what have happened yesterday!

But first I need to tell you a story!... Back 3 month ago I cooked my earth(living organic soil) in 3 different heavy duty black garbage bag( I know it's not the best but it's what I had) and my baby dog Sasha( 3 months old back then) ripped 1 of the 3 bags open... when I found out I grounded her and put the earth back in a new bag and I continued to let it cook.... So after I transplanted my plant in a 5 gal pot with the first batch of soil everything was great...

around a week ago (8 days) My plant felt from my hands to the ground and got some root damage ect...(here is were all the problem started) so when she felt to the ground the pot lost around 20% of it's top soil, so I added new soil from my cooked soil(from the second bag... Yes the one that my dog ripped open 3 month ago) and I added her that soil(I was thinking that it was a good opportunity to give her good new soil so I did....) The same day I was so down from the accident that I decided to change my mind by doing some more gardening...

So the same day as the accident with my weed plant, I transplanted 3 of my Girls house plants who needed transplanting in a bigger pot with the same cooked earth I used on my weed plant the same day (the one that my dog ripped the bag apart) and everything was good...

So taking care of my weed plant praying that she recuperate from the fall and from the root damage, after just 1 day one of the 3 house plant died all of a sudden... I didn't pay it much attention bc she was already fragile,(lets face it... my Girls house plant was the last of my concerns... especially after what happened to my plant... yes I know it's a shitty think to say, but hey! I'm being honest) after 3 days(from the fall and transplanting the house plant) my weed plant was starting to show some new grow and getting back up from the accident and I was happy...

On day 5 after the accident(and transplanting of the house plants) that's when everything started to go bad... My weed plant started to die all of a sudden really fast, and I was wandering how the F did this happened!... a lot of you guy's gave ideas about animal damage... sabotage... poison... ect but nothing made sense for me here bc I did not see how all that could of happened... All my neighbours are close family of my Girl, all the animals here are to small to have done anything or my dog knows at 6 month old not to mess with daddy's things ect... But something I did not tell you guys and of course I did not pay attention to it is... that the second of the 3 house plants that I transplanted died that day 2...

So after 8 days since the accident and the transplanting and 3 days since my weed plant started dying... I did everything possible to save her, and it looked like she was fighting hard to survive...

Than YESTERDAY happened!... I was drinking my morning coffee with my Girl and who did I see dying(not dead yet) in the corner of the living room? YES! the third house plant I transplanted! and that's when all the story clicked in my head and everything started to make sense... I don't think that 4 plants just died in the space of 4 days by pure bad luck... they all had 1 thing in common... the bag of soil that my dog 3 month ago ripped apart... and 3 month ago she had urinal problems 2... so I don't know how the soil got contaminated... maybe dog pie... (my father in law got 3 small dogs that love to come and pie on our yard plus my 3 month old dog with a urinal infection back than)

So yesterday after I figured out all this I did not take a chance and I unpoted my Girls house plant (she went first bc hey... they died bc of me and I did not care till I figure all of this out and bc I'm a good Boyfriend :cheer: LMAO) and did a soil cleaning on the roots and the roots looked still healthy so I replanted it with some of my garden soil(not the same soil) I wish she will survive! but I still promised my Girl that I would buy her 5 new plants ;)

Than came my weed plant... (wich I think it's to late for her but lets give her a last chance) I cleaned very very very carefully the root ball with water and was able get all that damn contaminated soil from her roots and I was surprised to see how healthy the roots looked (in my opinion) they were white and the tab root was intact...
So after I cleaned the roots I went and transplant her in my herbs and spice garden because I did not have anymore "not contaminated" living organic soil and it's a good light spot... hopefully its not a big shock for her...

A quick question... if a Plant roots are still alive but the plant does't seem that strong what does it means in your experience?

So here is maybe one of the last update of this journal... Bc this is the last attempt to save her... after this there is nothing else I can do...

I will post some pics of the roots later today...

I tried to explain the best possible if there is anything not clear let me know... And hey let me know what you guy's think... I know it looks like a bit far fetched but it's exactly what happened

Love you guy's and have a great day :tokin:

P.S. Sorry for the miss typing

Wow Left, that's quite a story! I've never heard of that kind of problem before. :trance: :sorry:

:goodluck: :green_heart:

Looks like it's going to be a while before this plant is out of the infirmary. Do you have any more seeds?

BTW, how is your brother's plant? Was he able to save it?

Wow Left, that’s quite a story! I’ve never heard of that kind of problem before. :trance: :sorry:

:goodluck: :green_heart:

Looks like it’s going to be a while before this plant is out of the infirmary. Do you have any more seeds?

BTW, how is your brother’s plant? Was he able to save it?

Yeah it is a crazy story! if it didn't happen to me i would be like... PFFFFFF that story is full of crap but yeah unfortunately it did happen :thedoubletake:

Yeah I got more beans but don't have the time to grow them... WINTER IS COMING!(Game of thrones fan ?LOLL) and I'm going back to Canada in about 2 months ;) so I don't have the time or the weather for that now but I'm deff starting over back home ;)

Looks like she is good... had no more panic calls from him in 2 days so I'm guessing he fixed the problem ! I'm glad for him... It's hard mentally to loose your first plant :)

Back
Top Bottom