UK stand up!

thats another thing im quite interested, giants, and giant trees, it talks in the bible about giants and giant trees, talks about people living hundreds of years, could be that through translation months became years and noah was 900 months odd rather than years

but it could be that thoasands of years ago there were giant trees, and huge amounts of oxygen compared to today
meaning creatures grew larger lived longer better quality of air and food and water etc etc

maybe it was the anunaki that ruined that
i have a feeling black and native aboriginal races are more natural to this place, and the white race potentially hybrids,
its said the anunaki (nephilim again in the old testaments) and their planet nibiru pass earth every however mamy thousands of years, they pass long way out from the sun, temps get extremly low, so they took over here killed off the natural species made a hybrid race to control and steal the resources, and gold...

they spray the gold prticles in the atmosphere to hold warmth when theyre on their furthest part of their solar rotation...

maybe im justa crazy stoner, but i think there is some crazy shit going on all around that we have no idea of lol

the hash is a hard one, whats the colour and density,? is it soft when warmed in hands or needs heating with a lighter?

generally harder darker flame needing hashes are cheaper around here

the softer more resinous get ya mash uppp but double the price lol
it is from trim of my barneys farm crop but very nice indeed. sticks to fingers when trying to sausage it. burning it is near melt quality on the no1 grade. reminds me of original black charice if i warm it in my hands. soft and wont stand up. 2nd grade is less oily but similar 2rd grade is like old style dry hash but does still soften a fair bit unlike it. keeping an oz of moxed grades i think but want to spread the love with so many mates who crave the old school often. I am not material at all just want to be fair and its hard enough to charge for a plant as it is !!. I do know hash is like rocking horse shit here and younger chavs have no idea how good it can be compared to the candy floss and gummy bears ruderalis they are so proud to exhale in public !!!. lol cynical old fart. heehee

I buy some of the giants stuff aswell. Seen a lot of things about massive skeletons being found all over the place.
I'm not a religious man but there is a fair amount of evidence to say that some of the stuff in the Bible did actually happen. Like the 10 plagues of Egypt. There's references to giants in it so why not?
Annunaki are original seeders i think and other races came after to attempt to tap the resources . I think that the "book of enoch" is as near the truth as we can comprehend. so much evidence within the book that this year alone has proven . (Lake beneath the sphinx with sarcophagus containing "gifts to mankind" written about in it but scoffed at until they found the lake !!!!! The unseen for centuries tomb in the lake was empty when the Freemason/Zionist archeological teams had "secured " the site to open it!!!!!
The fact it was even real speaks volumes about the bibles historical value. The proof of Noahs ark and also the evidence found in the dead sea of the moses story are shocking. chariots , shields , spears , armour , clothing and a sand bank that has been proven to have been above water for a time !!!.
There is some amazing footage from Japan
and so many hieroglyphs showing giant races assisting humans to create technology such as bulbs in the pyramids. mind blowing. can shut up if annoying anybody here guys. wont be offended i assure you lol.

Annunaki are original seeders i think and other races came after to attempt to tap the resources . I think that the "book of enoch" is as near the truth as we can comprehend. so much evidence within the book that this year alone has proven . (Lake beneath the sphinx with sarcophagus containing "gifts to mankind" written about in it but scoffed at until they found the lake !!!!! The unseen for centuries tomb in the lake was empty when the Freemason/Zionist archeological teams had "secured " the site to open it!!!!!
The fact it was even real speaks volumes about the bibles historical value. The proof of Noahs ark and also the evidence found in the dead sea of the moses story are shocking. chariots , shields , spears , armour , clothing and a sand bank that has been proven to have been above water for a time !!!.
There is some amazing footage from Japan
and so many hieroglyphs showing giant races assisting humans to create technology such as bulbs in the pyramids. mind blowing. can shut up if annoying anybody here guys. wont be offended i assure you lol.
Yeah I've seen that before. Was some Chinese emperor that had a whole guard of 7-8ft tall guys too. Few photos kicking about of that.
I don't know what I believe these days. I know we're being lied to but no idea what the truth is. Is out there though lol

the only people who take offence to this stuff is people so trapped in the matrix they cant imagine anything other than theyve been taught...
im not religious either, but like the judaism was hijacked, i think the same can be said about christianity, or the bible at least;
like you say, the book of enoch, genesis, dead sea scrolls etc, all attributed to old testiment or before, the new testiment was how they twisted old pagan and others beliefs into the control system of today, introduce jesus; and the new testiment as the word of god, yet in the old testiments there are no mentions of him at all iirc.
all history is twisted and lies simples.
hell the old books even tell us the earth is a flat plain under a firmament, im not a flat earther, but think it may be possible we are part of a much larger land mass than led to believe and perhaps trapped in a ‘zone’ of sorts, hunger game stylee, old admiral byrd came across untapped land on his adventures...
the hollow earth theories talk of other places on this mass, who the fuck knows lol

the only people who take offence to this stuff is people so trapped in the matrix they cant imagine anything other than theyve been taught...
im not religious either, but like the judaism was hijacked, i think the same can be said about christianity, or the bible at least;
like you say, the book of enoch, genesis, dead sea scrolls etc, all attributed to old testiment or before, the new testiment was how they twisted old pagan and others beliefs into the control system of today, introduce jesus; and the new testiment as the word of god, yet in the old testiments there are no mentions of him at all iirc.
all history is twisted and lies simples.
hell the old books even tell us the earth is a flat plain under a firmament, im not a flat earther, but think it may be possible we are part of a much larger land mass than led to believe and perhaps trapped in a ‘zone’ of sorts, hunger game stylee, old admiral byrd came across untapped land on his adventures...
the hollow earth theories talk of other places on this mass, who the fuck knows lol
sadly i am a flat earther and have seen so much real evidence to back it up too. rockets skipping the dome of plasma above us , so many good examples of the "speedboat on water" effect as they get slowed down by it before exploding. i believe in other beings from different dimensions using tech to appear solid here through portals ( discs supported in most ancient cultures that somehow communicate knowledge , the aztec sun disc that disappeared following their collapse but had guided their whole belief and existence , Hitler was very active down Antarctica with the swaztika being an old religious power symbol too. It is believed that Russia posseses an artifact of great significant value that is on board a ship being searched and hunted by the western powers out in the antartic circle. The discovery of the new species of octopus below the Antartic ice that killed a search team member is very plausible too.
The unending ice wall that has yet to be penetrated there is also a good example of flat earth and has been many historical maps showing the earth flat. Buzz aldrins 1st flight in his x1 that used normal camera lenses and was from the edge of space , clearly shows a flat horizon with no curve at all , as do many private funded rocket missions. I think Elon Musk was clearly showing the Lie rhat is space travel when he launched his car and a space suit live. Mars in 1 day and playing david bowie on a stereo as it went. He has attempted to whistleblow the whole NASA space lie without saying it openly. He us now seen as a joke and been discredited at every possible turn. proof in my book that he has upset the wrong folks by showing it live. phew so much shit going down around the world but amazingly connected in so many ways.

ah no sadly about it
i dont discredit the flat earth
i just think there is more to it than what even flat earthers think, ie not just a disk, or nothing beyond the wall and yeah even the firmament; what was that operation fishbowl...........

i fully believe our ‘plain’ is flat, but i dont think that it ends there... lol

im right with on you interdimensional creatures too, i have a friend who worked at cern for a few months, came across one of the russian scientists drinking up in a bar nearby one night, didnt give much away, just that if they knew what went on it would give nightmares lol make of it what you want true story.
not heard about the octopus though, interesting.
will look that up lol
the whole ai thing is getting a bit sinister too lol some machines in japan are meant to have gone rogue and killed some people after having been shut down.. havent been able to find the video of the speech talking about it for a while now though

ah no sadly about it
i dont discredit the flat earth
i just think there is more to it than what even flat earthers think, ie not just a disk, or nothing beyond the wall and yeah even the firmament; what was that operation fishbowl...........

i fully believe our ‘plain’ is flat, but i dont think that it ends there... lol

im right with on you interdimensional creatures too, i have a friend who worked at cern for a few months, came across one of the russian scientists drinking up in a bar nearby one night, didnt give much away, just that if they knew what went on it would give nightmares lol make of it what you want true story.
not heard about the octopus though, interesting.
will look that up lol
the whole ai thing is getting a bit sinister too lol some machines in japan are meant to have gone rogue and killed some people after having been shut down.. havent been able to find the video of the speech talking about it for a while now though
cern is a whole scary paradigm shift altogether. have heard of experiments to rip time using cern down time. I do remember when they opened the book on cern and i was in amazement at the idea of the Higgs bosun until i looked into more sinister uses of the colliders abilities. can well believe they know about ripping dimensions with the amount of mandella effect that is being shown. Also the weird ceremony that took llace showing all the godds of hells and di.ensions on the swiss side too. they spent a fortune on that weird and scary ceremony. have you seen it ?. Only a small clip of the whole ceremony !)

Did read about a female lead scientist dissapearing from a sealed room during one of the experiments after it opened a portal supposedly. There are also 2 quantum computers that actually work and can be hired by organisations too. I watched the presentation by their ceo and he clearly stated their power comes from ripping our reality and collapsing other alternate realities to strip power from the resources available in them. As crazy as that sounds , he meant every word to the huge audience of computer tech giants. They take from another reality ffs. If that is a possibility ( and seems to be the case with the unearthly power of these behemoth brained computers that he also stated , could easily surpass the power of EVERY computer available in an array , in existence today !!!!). What damage would this do to the reality it took from to ?. Some chatter that their messing has put us into one of the other realities already and changed so many historic events and memories ( mandella effect well discussed and given a lot of credibility) . scary times

Well guys it's bank holiday Friday and in rough as fuck!
Got new neighbour last week. She came round for a drink with us last night.
Were in our 30s, she's 21.
Couple hours in she disappeared with my Mrs. Went up after a while to see what they were upto cos you can see my lights comming from the hatch and was raging that she was daft enough to take someone upstairs.
Got up ready to have a moan and my Mrs is sittin showing my 21 year old neighbour all her sex toys n stuff ! Fuckin winner haha. Doubt it'll ever happen but I can dream. She's been getting a bit frisky with the ladies recently so never know :)
Oh also don't forget to cast your votes in the plant of the month thread. There's a link under this. Lots of stiff competition and awesome prizes for the winner !

Well guys it's bank holiday Friday and in rough as fuck!
Got new neighbour last week. She came round for a drink with us last night.
Were in our 30s, she's 21.
Couple hours in she disappeared with my Mrs. Went up after a while to see what they were upto cos you can see my lights comming from the hatch and was raging that she was daft enough to take someone upstairs.
Got up ready to have a moan and my Mrs is sittin showing my 21 year old neighbour all her sex toys n stuff ! Fuckin winner haha. Doubt it'll ever happen but I can dream. She's been getting a bit frisky with the ladies recently so never know :)
Oh also don't forget to cast your votes in the plant of the month thread. There's a link under this. Lots of stiff competition and awesome prizes for the winner !
heeheee dream on.lol
also to consider .....The 10 seconds of fantasy pleasure before it was over for you , would then be followed by 2 hours of you making the tea , changing batteries , popping shop for chocolate and constantly asking "have you done yet??. . Careful what you wish for !!!!!!. lol.

eating chocolate for 3 days because someone became a walker=Bonus !!

Barney86 , We tried the swapping thing years back. was a sad dissapointment in the end. Lots of nervousness and built up sexual tension , flirty innuendo , slightly tipsy for the courage . The build up was amazing though. Once we swapped and my wife left , i got a little jelousy going as i could hear what a great time she was having!!!!! . It all got too much for me so i said " Look mate this was probably better as a fantasy, lets go get our wives back !!!!!!!"
Dogging was even worse!!!.
I decided to test the water myself first and drove to a local spot. I coukd see a small group of them all round one car having a great time. She was a kinky so and so by the look of all the latex and glimpses of stockings i caught in the bad light. I couldnt wait then so just stripped to my boxers and went for it. lol .........
I dont know who was more shocked ? , The night fishing group in waders and carrying keep nets and gear or Me in my pants with an 8 stone Rottie leashed !!!!!!

sadly i am a flat earther and have seen so much real evidence to back it up too. rockets skipping the dome of plasma above us , so many good examples of the "speedboat on water" effect as they get slowed down by it before exploding. i believe in other beings from different dimensions using tech to appear solid here through portals ( discs supported in most ancient cultures that somehow communicate knowledge , the aztec sun disc that disappeared following their collapse but had guided their whole belief and existence , Hitler was very active down Antarctica with the swaztika being an old religious power symbol too. It is believed that Russia posseses an artifact of great significant value that is on board a ship being searched and hunted by the western powers out in the antartic circle. The discovery of the new species of octopus below the Antartic ice that killed a search team member is very plausible too.
The unending ice wall that has yet to be penetrated there is also a good example of flat earth and has been many historical maps showing the earth flat. Buzz aldrins 1st flight in his x1 that used normal camera lenses and was from the edge of space , clearly shows a flat horizon with no curve at all , as do many private funded rocket missions. I think Elon Musk was clearly showing the Lie rhat is space travel when he launched his car and a space suit live. Mars in 1 day and playing david bowie on a stereo as it went. He has attempted to whistleblow the whole NASA space lie without saying it openly. He us now seen as a joke and been discredited at every possible turn. proof in my book that he has upset the wrong folks by showing it live. phew so much shit going down around the world but amazingly connected in so many ways.
Na sorry ya lost me now. Flat earth... no

lol grandaddy thats jokes
went to a swingers club with my misses and some friends once
didnt get involved, was more a curiosity thing for my wife lol shes from another country where things like swingers clubs if they even exist are completey underground lol
was funny and a little awkward,wouldn’t do it again haha

and bilbo dont dismiss it totally, a group of scientists actually performed someofthe tests flat earthers say prove this is a flat plain and all their tests were actually backing up there is no curvature... lol
its worth actually looking at with an open mind and making your own conclusions from evidences provided on both sides and not just what we believe we know from what we were taught! lol
im not a flat earther, but i am also a globe sceptic... dont know the truth only what i see around me

Na sorry ya lost me now. Flat earth... no
as does a lot of people but if you research for yourself bilbo , there is zero evidence of globe earth either. Nasa admittedly fakes the images of earth from space and digitizes images to keep the billions coming in for their "firework displays" .please have a look for a video called. " 7 rockets hit the dome " or similar as a good starting point. While nations citizens happily watch billions disappear in supposed space mission costs and landers made from tinfoil and weak flimsy materials so delicate they have to be kept sterile and loaded so carefully , yet they drop them on surfaces of planets facing huge environmental differences and gravitational effects that dont effect them at all. On so many faked moon landing vids the give aways are blatent. "wheel-spinning" the buggy and the dirt kicked up falls straight back down to the surface !!!! low gravity !!. The money they raise from all the bullshit , finances many military and experimental "black" projects to the tune of trillions globally. Even China /Israhell have now started faking footage for the sheeple to coo at while they fund the new arms race.
I have spent years off the beaten track educating myself to a lot of the supposed "conspiricy theories" and found way too much proof of a major global manipulation for centuries by a very small group of people. Sadly being a smoker never helps me validify it to anyone as i think its assumed we are all nuts anyway.
If you ever fancy dropping down the rabbit hole Bilbo , i am your man but be warned !!! The truth is fucking scary as hell and the helpnessness can be a huge tool to re take the " red pill"
Just to add , even after 8 children and a fucking lively life in so many aspects ! , i am a very sane , intelligent and exceptionally friendly , amicable , happy human being. lol

as does a lot of people but if you research for yourself bilbo , there is zero evidence of globe earth either. Nasa admittedly fakes the images of earth from space and digitizes images to keep the billions coming in for their "firework displays" .please have a look for a video called. " 7 rockets hit the dome " or similar as a good starting point. While nations citizens happily watch billions disappear in supposed space mission costs and landers made from tinfoil and weak flimsy materials so delicate they have to be kept sterile and loaded so carefully , yet they drop them on surfaces of planets facing huge environmental differences and gravitational effects that dont effect them at all. On so many faked moon landing vids the give aways are blatent. "wheel-spinning" the buggy and the dirt kicked up falls straight back down to the surface !!!! low gravity !!. The money they raise from all the bullshit , finances many military and experimental "black" projects to the tune of trillions globally. Even China /Israhell have now started faking footage for the sheeple to coo at while they fund the new arms race.
I have spent years off the beaten track educating myself to a lot of the supposed "conspiricy theories" and found way too much proof of a major global manipulation for centuries by a very small group of people. Sadly being a smoker never helps me validify it to anyone as i think its assumed we are all nuts anyway.
If you ever fancy dropping down the rabbit hole Bilbo , i am your man but be warned !!! The truth is fucking scary as hell and the helpnessness can be a huge tool to re take the " red pill"
Just to add , even after 8 children and a fucking lively life in so many aspects ! , i am a very sane , intelligent and exceptionally friendly , amicable , happy human being. lol
Mate you aint gotta tell me about all this stuff. I looked down the rabbit hole. I believe in aliens i believe weve had contact, i believe the ancients had access to higher technologys and higher states of being, i believe we have been manipulated and still are to this day. Im woke trust me.
But the key word in all of it is "theories" i l watch and listen and take in whats been said and draw my own conclusions but if you aint got hard evidence thats all it is just a theory. I take most things with a pinch of salt but a great deal of stuff ive heard is farfetchd to say the least and the flat earth theory is just one of them.
We arent going to be told the truth... Ever. Even if truth comes out in the end it is still half truth and the truth "they" whoever they are (whether it be alien or just plain human greed or a mixture of both) want you to see.
I have a BASIC understanding of physics and the rocket shots ive seen dont look like anything unordinary. As for space exploration. We have the means to go to space and do whatever the fuck we wanna do already. And we probably already have. Once the world has been drained of all resources and all thats left is starving mouths, disease and death the higher ranks will fuck off into the unknown.

This is why i dont go into that shit anymore cos either way all its gonna do is spin ya nut. You wont find the truth just vague snippets of truth in a vast sea of paranoia, fake news and lies. So light one up, live ya life, see and do what you can, be kind to others who inhabit this plain and mind ya own business lol. The universe is far to complex for our tiny minds to comprehend. If we were given the truth its highly likely we would put a gun in our mouths and instantly pull the trigger anyway lol.

lol grandaddy thats jokes
went to a swingers club with my misses and some friends once
didnt get involved, was more a curiosity thing for my wife lol shes from another country where things like swingers clubs if they even exist are completey underground lol
was funny and a little awkward,wouldn’t do it again haha

and bilbo dont dismiss it totally, a group of scientists actually performed someofthe tests flat earthers say prove this is a flat plain and all their tests were actually backing up there is no curvature... lol
its worth actually looking at with an open mind and making your own conclusions from evidences provided on both sides and not just what we believe we know from what we were taught! lol
im not a flat earther, but i am also a globe sceptic... dont know the truth only what i see around me
Bruv read what else i just said. Ive listened to arguments and watched the videos and drawn my own conclusions.
At the end of the day. Who were these scientists? Whos to say they arent flat earthers who want you to think these experiments prove it. If someone doesnt have a full understanding of the shit how are they gonna know thats what that result means? Just cos some dude who claims hes a scientist says so?
Im open minded. Ya cant tell me i aint cos i dont believe in a theory and tell me im uninformed because i disagree with it cuz.

Bruv read what else i just said. Ive listened to arguments and watched the videos and drawn my own conclusions.
At the end of the day. Who were these scientists? Whos to say they arent flat earthers who want you to think these experiments prove it. If someone doesnt have a full understanding of the shit how are they gonna know thats what that result means? Just cos some dude who claims hes a scientist says so?
Im open minded. Ya cant tell me i aint cos i dont believe in a theory and tell me im uninformed because i disagree with it cuz.
chill dude lol i dont actually care what it is either way, i fare more about what were doing to the place not what it looks like.
but here watch it

then see if you stand by your statement :)
im not one to argue about thesethings, just show others the things that make me question, if it goes over them fine, if not, then maybe they willquestion other things too...

i care more about what were doing to the place not what it looks like

This is my feelings. The people in power are happy as pigs in shit that we occupy our time with this stuff rather than questioning shit that actually matters and effects us here and now.

Sorry if i got snippy but if someone (let alone 2 people) questions my open mindedness cos i disagree about the earth being flat i cant have it lol.

Mate you aint gotta tell me about all this stuff. I looked down the rabbit hole. I believe in aliens i believe weve had contact, i believe the ancients had access to higher technologys and higher states of being, i believe we have been manipulated and still are to this day. Im woke trust me.
But the key word in all of it is "theories" i l watch and listen and take in whats been said and draw my own conclusions but if you aint got hard evidence thats all it is just a theory. I take most things with a pinch of salt but a great deal of stuff ive heard is farfetchd to say the least and the flat earth theory is just one of them.
We arent going to be told the truth... Ever. Even if truth comes out in the end it is still half truth and the truth "they" whoever they are (whether it be alien or just plain human greed or a mixture of both) want you to see.
I have a BASIC understanding of physics and the rocket shots ive seen dont look like anything unordinary. As for space exploration. We have the means to go to space and do whatever the fuck we wanna do already. And we probably already have. Once the world has been drained of all resources and all thats left is starving mouths, disease and death the higher ranks will fuck off into the unknown.
hear you there brother. ,been trying to get cleaning jobs for me and family on board galactic shuttles for years !!!. lol

Back
Top Bottom