UK stand up!

See the thing that really gets me mate. Is that guys like you and me get called delusional by people who believe their imaginary friend, who is the most pure and good thing in existence, will banish them to hell for all eternity if they don't beg on their knees every day. Some of them gotta do it like 5 times a day or they'll die. Eat bacon, you die. Don't spend your entire Sunday begging for forgiveness for being alive, you die.
Don't roll eggs down a hill once a year, you die. Don't thank the imaginary friend every time you eat a mars bar, you die.
As long as your thankfull every time you eat your mars bar though and you pray to that holiest and purest of imaginary friends then you'll be rewarded for all eternity in another dimension which is a completely different dimension depending on what imaginary friend you pray to. Some of them even give you 12 virgins for your troubles. Yup, that's right. Get on your knees 5 times a day at exactly the same time every day and you'll be granted 12 child sex slaves to abuse untill the end of time. It might actually be 18 of them. I can't remember.
Absolute madness though mate, and yet were the crazy ones for thinking they're all being brainwashed.
Religion is the biggest lie that was ever told in the name of controlling the masses.
How do you ensure someone remains obedient their whole life?
You tell them repeatedly over and over again, hundreds of times a week from the day they were born that if they're not obedient they'll burn and be tortured for all eternity. be a good boy though and you can have gangbangs for all eternity somewhere up in the clouds.
I think anyone in any position of power should be athiest. How can you possibley trust the judgement of someone running a country who believes eating a mars bar without praying first will result in eternal damnation.
Maybot likes her religion. She also runs a country. She and her buddies also like to create "terrorist" factions then arm them, train them up to behead and rape then sends our friends and family to die fighting them. That is absolute pure, concentrated evil.
shit barney. i believe your my own self from another dimension. That post is one i wrote before !!!. lol. with you 100% there too. Mays complicity in child abuse is historical now. Her Father became clergy to avoid being drafted in the 2nd world war , friends in high places for their family got him ordained. He then became the lead clergyman in many childrens homes in the 70's. Prior to his "accidental" death in a car crash , he was under investigation for offences against children in many of the homes he was patron for. He was na.ed in many if the cased that were being bought against the government for institutional abuse. He was also used by many accused politicians as a character witness and supporter of their innocence. This man was an out and out paedophile with access to 1000s of vulnerable children. The files that May has "lost" will undoubtedly have his name in them too. Blackmailing politicians for her position , ignoring the govt deals to her husbands interests ( even has contract for army recruitment too now that is failing !!) and bad management has only been one reason she "lost" them. Do you know of the Melanie Shaw case ??. if not look this woman up. I know for a FACT she was telling the truth as i actually know 2 people who encouraged her to whistleblow. They are trying to chemically kill her voice in rampton hospital now as we type. Her court cases were turned into a damage limitation exercise and SHE got locked up without a real trial and ALL her court appearances are non public and cannot be attended by anyone except her legal team. They will kill this poor woman to stop her showing the graves at Beechwood childrens home. Politicians and friends used that place like a free brothel and murdered a few in the process. Melanie Shaw shocking and very real.
tip of a very big iceberg too.
Child abuse by those in power is a given. so many polliticians are "recruited" into the club to give blackmail control should they decide to go against their handlers. religion is a mass control system . sadly the need to explain outweighs the need for truth. "God did it " is a classic example . We are far more intelligent now and their mistake was to allow us education. They now want us dumbing down again so introduce new distractions for kids to worry about ,gender bullshit being one. 5g is the next control. to see how compliant councils are being to removing trees across the country without any prior warning or agreement too. People have complained without knowing it is for their new 5g masts to create an array ( needs to have no obstruction between masts for reception signal) The Military Industrial Complex already have 5g as a weapon and the tests have killed wildlife when turned on in Netherlands. The sheep will welcome the " faster" connection until they start getting ill or the powers that be turn the frequency up and affect brain function on untested meggahertz. They know it affects mood already but not the full scale of it.
Scary shit
i hope that the cases being bought against their use , keep winning. The divvies where i live will not notice fuck all and still all vote Ukip or Tory and think Corbyn is the enemy from russia and ireland !!!!!!

so i saw something once about the dunblane massacre, and that the shooter was in the homes through childhood, abused and used as one of those people who set up or source kids for peados. something like that anyway, and im sure there was a royals name mentioned, maybe either of you know about that a little more? the guy was obviously messed up and if abuse was the catalyst..

know about melanie shaw too
they said shes a nutjob to section her right?

whos the other police whistleblower
john wedger..
theres claims hes a shill, he claims he was ex police and had his life destroyed after trying to get to the bottom of high level involvement in teenage prostitution rings.

5g is the end tho i reckon, already the bugs are disappearing, almost gone, i believe the decades of chemical weed killers and shit sprayed on the plants they eat along with the humans introduction if radiation everywhere is playing a huge part, this then affexts the bird population through lack of food and contaminated food, plus radiation through their little bodies..

oh but the climate is out of control, we need climate change!!

ok lets chop down all the treeeeeeeeeeees lol
people are thick, i been telling people about 5g for a year at least or more and most still dont care.

A side note. i am a pagan by belief but to me gods and goddesses are concepts for focused energy and their physiological counterparts ( wind , sun , fire etc....) Zero control within proper paganism and no gender has superiority either. A religion by name only ( named by Jesuits when they began their "education" to Christianity.). My true belief is more inclined to sway with "The book of Enoch" . This ,hidden from history, but written about in most major religions and ancient manuscripts too. Religions play it down as it is where they themselves gained their ideologies for control. The writings of Enoch clearly put existence down to "Visitors" who taught him engineering and gave him a lifetimes knowledge to share for growth. He and his son were the original builders of the Pyramids to house this knowledge following the predicted floods that came. There is undeniable evidence for the floods before Egypt was even a concept. The Egyptians discovered the Pyramids , not built them . proof also that the Egyptians "doctored" images to match the Pharaohs images and the gods used in their worship were also from the book of enoch , showing giants and alien craft. There are also a lot of images showing light bulbs and the use of power sources to light the pyramids from inside.
Recently archeologists followed through on some of the written text and found a lake beneath the sphinx. They used robotics to travel through chambers that "The book of enoch" clearly wrote about. In the book it said there is a lake with a sarcophagus in beneath the sphinx that contains great power and knowledge. This was dismissed for over a century until recently. The lake was found by a team of British/American Archaeologists ( Freemasons !!) and the sarcophagus was as written in the book. They claim it was empty when opened but sealed of the site from any further inspection or entry.!!!!. They did the same with all of the entry points on the sphinx too. Old pics show the openings and ladders but now are not even visible since the American military visited in the 60's.
I feel the visitors are the Annunaki who have a very traceable historic path backwards from old manuscripts , pre bible. lots of evidence of giants living on the earth with skeletons and also some very plausable enormous "landscape" shots of what look remarkably like giants frozen in an instant and walking , falling , running , standing , etc.. also similar with animal giants. Less atmosphre , more oxygen=bigger bodies and scale.
damn i love this shit. We are so connected as species by design. I use body energy to show so many people the power they have within their own hands and bodies . I love their expressions when they actually feel the ball of energy between their hands themselves. Magical and a human skill long forgotten.

Be Awake, Be Aware and be a loud voice. fuck the ones who hate , the ones that go away and look it up themselves will soon infect others within their circles. The problem is there is so so much , that when we try to open eyes , we can drown people in the sheer misery of the reality that they dont matter. The logical proofs and evidence cannot push them our way when they still find peace in corrie or the sports distractions given as an alternative. Kills.me that the media is so bent and we only have forums and very small groups to even discuss this stuff never mind actually acting and standing up and seeing justice. We are sadly small fry. Become bigger fish with a school of other fish and risk being hunted. How can billions of humans fear so few actual puppeteers. WE HAVE POWER AND NUMBERS. grrr. lol. Another joint is needed now. This is why we smoke.lol

lol spot on
great example again of twisted historys,
there has been ancient egyptian artifacs found around the world, in the grand canyon for example, a huge network of caverns discovered with artifacts and drawings on the walls, all sealed off after being raided and everything shipped to the smithsonians vaults.
pyramids built the same way discovered in china and eastern europe.
the great flood is story from all new age religions, not just noah in the bible, the end of the last ice age for example, the water levels were much much lower, huge swathes of land that are now underwater were fully exposed, the uk was no island but part of a larger super continent, the berring sea between alaska and russia also was not there, but huge swathes of land, they will tell you plato made atlantis up as an allegory, but we know civilisation is much older than were told and those lost cities are out there
look at the recent discover of gobleki tepe in turkey, thought to have been purposely covered over and buried 12000 years ago..
if it was buried 12k years ago how old was it before that even..
all religions like you say are coming from pagan beliefs, and written into stories abot characters when really like you say the person is not the spirit or energy

i love lookin at stuff about the giant trees too, all these rock formations that are actually petrified tree stumps, along with the clear evidence of giants in the past, shows how the atmosphere and environment has completely changed with them being cut down and oxygen levels being a fraction of what they were before..

Be Awake, Be Aware and be a loud voice. fuck the ones who hate , the ones that go away and look it up themselves will soon infect others within their circles. The problem is there is so so much , that when we try to open eyes , we can drown people in the sheer misery of the reality that they dont matter. The logical proofs and evidence cannot push them our way when they still find peace in corrie or the sports distractions given as an alternative. Kills.me that the media is so bent and we only have forums and very small groups to even discuss this stuff never mind actually acting and standing up and seeing justice. We are sadly small fry. Become bigger fish with a school of other fish and risk being hunted. How can billions of humans fear so few actual puppeteers. WE HAVE POWER AND NUMBERS. grrr. lol. Another joint is needed now. This is why we smoke.lol
the rabbit hole is deep
and daunting
and when first you find awareness it can really be a head fuck lol
i know it,
took me a couple of years to drop the obsession and anger over it and trying to force people to wake up
doesnt work
subtle hints
small suggestions
a conversation about 1 topic in the hope that like you say, it sparks somethingin them to go check it out, make their own mind up, sometimes people are far too gone, othertimes it sparks them to ask more questions
look for more answers more knowledge
question the world around.
i hope one day for a mass awakening and global revolution, but until then, well, il have to be happy with being one of those weirdos lol

shit barney. i believe your my own self from another dimension. That post is one i wrote before !!!. lol. with you 100% there too. Mays complicity in child abuse is historical now. Her Father became clergy to avoid being drafted in the 2nd world war , friends in high places for their family got him ordained. He then became the lead clergyman in many childrens homes in the 70's. Prior to his "accidental" death in a car crash , he was under investigation for offences against children in many of the homes he was patron for. He was na.ed in many if the cased that were being bought against the government for institutional abuse. He was also used by many accused politicians as a character witness and supporter of their innocence. This man was an out and out paedophile with access to 1000s of vulnerable children. The files that May has "lost" will undoubtedly have his name in them too. Blackmailing politicians for her position , ignoring the govt deals to her husbands interests ( even has contract for army recruitment too now that is failing !!) and bad management has only been one reason she "lost" them. Do you know of the Melanie Shaw case ??. if not look this woman up. I know for a FACT she was telling the truth as i actually know 2 people who encouraged her to whistleblow. They are trying to chemically kill her voice in rampton hospital now as we type. Her court cases were turned into a damage limitation exercise and SHE got locked up without a real trial and ALL her court appearances are non public and cannot be attended by anyone except her legal team. They will kill this poor woman to stop her showing the graves at Beechwood childrens home. Politicians and friends used that place like a free brothel and murdered a few in the process. Melanie Shaw shocking and very real.
tip of a very big iceberg too.
Child abuse by those in power is a given. so many polliticians are "recruited" into the club to give blackmail control should they decide to go against their handlers. religion is a mass control system . sadly the need to explain outweighs the need for truth. "God did it " is a classic example . We are far more intelligent now and their mistake was to allow us education. They now want us dumbing down again so introduce new distractions for kids to worry about ,gender bullshit being one. 5g is the next control. to see how compliant councils are being to removing trees across the country without any prior warning or agreement too. People have complained without knowing it is for their new 5g masts to create an array ( needs to have no obstruction between masts for reception signal) The Military Industrial Complex already have 5g as a weapon and the tests have killed wildlife when turned on in Netherlands. The sheep will welcome the " faster" connection until they start getting ill or the powers that be turn the frequency up and affect brain function on untested meggahertz. They know it affects mood already but not the full scale of it.
Scary shit
i hope that the cases being bought against their use , keep winning. The divvies where i live will not notice fuck all and still all vote Ukip or Tory and think Corbyn is the enemy from russia and ireland !!!!!!
The 5g is one I haven't looked into yet. Heard some stuff but never really thought much of it. It is like they're genuinely trying to destroy the country and wipe us all out though. The lower classes anyway.
A side note. i am a pagan by belief but to me gods and goddesses are concepts for focused energy and their physiological counterparts ( wind , sun , fire etc....) Zero control within proper paganism and no gender has superiority either. A religion by name only ( named by Jesuits when they began their "education" to Christianity.). My true belief is more inclined to sway with "The book of Enoch" . This ,hidden from history, but written about in most major religions and ancient manuscripts too. Religions play it down as it is where they themselves gained their ideologies for control. The writings of Enoch clearly put existence down to "Visitors" who taught him engineering and gave him a lifetimes knowledge to share for growth. He and his son were the original builders of the Pyramids to house this knowledge following the predicted floods that came. There is undeniable evidence for the floods before Egypt was even a concept. The Egyptians discovered the Pyramids , not built them . proof also that the Egyptians "doctored" images to match the Pharaohs images and the gods used in their worship were also from the book of enoch , showing giants and alien craft. There are also a lot of images showing light bulbs and the use of power sources to light the pyramids from inside.
Recently archeologists followed through on some of the written text and found a lake beneath the sphinx. They used robotics to travel through chambers that "The book of enoch" clearly wrote about. In the book it said there is a lake with a sarcophagus in beneath the sphinx that contains great power and knowledge. This was dismissed for over a century until recently. The lake was found by a team of British/American Archaeologists ( Freemasons !!) and the sarcophagus was as written in the book. They claim it was empty when opened but sealed of the site from any further inspection or entry.!!!!. They did the same with all of the entry points on the sphinx too. Old pics show the openings and ladders but now are not even visible since the American military visited in the 60's.
I feel the visitors are the Annunaki who have a very traceable historic path backwards from old manuscripts , pre bible. lots of evidence of giants living on the earth with skeletons and also some very plausable enormous "landscape" shots of what look remarkably like giants frozen in an instant and walking , falling , running , standing , etc.. also similar with animal giants. Less atmosphre , more oxygen=bigger bodies and scale.
damn i love this shit. We are so connected as species by design. I use body energy to show so many people the power they have within their own hands and bodies . I love their expressions when they actually feel the ball of energy between their hands themselves. Magical and a human skill long forgotten.
Yeah bingo mate. My thoughts exactly. Never read the book of Enoch but Sumerian history tells pretty much the same story.
They say man was made by an intelligent race to serve in order to mine for earth's minerals. Man made first then female cloned from a rib.
The word "Eden" is rather ironically derived from a sumerian word which means "flat earth" . Out of context though, it refers to there being no trees etc. Ie no garden. Just Eden.
Sure they called them adambo and awaa or something like that. Im a bit rusty these days but that's all close enough lol.
Predates Christianity by around 3000 years too.
If you look at the roots of the world's major religions and just focus on the basic stories then most of them tie in quite well with the sumerian version in some way.
Im getting a back piece done later this year. The pyramids of Giza with one still under construction. Big fuck off alien overlord with a Lazer whip, lashing the servant humans to carry their loads up the pyramid. Few flying saucers in the background n stuff like that.
I don't believe for a second the pyramids were built by slaves but im allowed a bit of artistic licence lol.

The 5g is one I haven't looked into yet. Heard some stuff but never really thought much of it. It is like they're genuinely trying to destroy the country and wipe us all out though. The lower classes anyway.
Yeah bingo mate. My thoughts exactly. Never read the book of Enoch but Sumerian history tells pretty much the same story.
They say man was made by an intelligent race to serve in order to mine for earth's minerals. Man made first then female cloned from a rib.
The word "Eden" is rather ironically derived from a sumerian word which means "flat earth" . Out of context though, it refers to there being no trees etc. Ie no garden. Just Eden.
Sure they called them adambo and awaa or something like that. Im a bit rusty these days but that's all close enough lol.
Predates Christianity by around 3000 years too.
If you look at the roots of the world's major religions and just focus on the basic stories then most of them tie in quite well with the sumerian version in some way.
Im getting a back piece done later this year. The pyramids of Giza with one still under construction. Big fuck off alien overlord with a Lazer whip, lashing the servant humans to carry their loads up the pyramid. Few flying saucers in the background n stuff like that.
I don't believe for a second the pyramids were built by slaves but im allowed a bit of artistic licence lol.
and why not mate. films been doing it for years. sounds like a piece of art too.
If you havent seen it , watch this movie by Dr Greer " unacknowledged " It throws a lot of light on factual involvement with other races to this day. He is a well known whistleblower now and has been a NASA/CIA go to expert for years but wont hide his findings and evidence. He has started his own public funded UFO research institute that has a constant live feed to ensure the safety of the people involved. The deep state hate him but know he is way too important and publically watched that they dare not approach him so far. The film connects so many huge dots ( with written/photographic evidence) Def one of my" Wake up" films for explaining WHY.

yup the annunaki/nephilim created us as hybrid miners, the theory is their own planet nibiru gets so far from the sun in their orbit that the atmosphere virtually freezes over, they take the gold and spray it in their atmosphere as a protective layer to keep warmth in and stop the surface from dying...hence the need for the workers lol,
sumerian civilisation is the olded recorded we have left, but maybe they arent even theoldest.

on the 5g, the radio frequencies it runs on are much higher frequency than we currently have been exposed to, they say yp to 300GHz
it is millimeter wave technology, meaning t travels much shorter distances than microwave tech, it also hs trouble passig through organic matter, hence the need to cut the trees down, they plan on blanket coverage, meaning transmitters everywhere, every dozen couple dozen hundred feet whatever, blanket coverage though..

if you ever look at the effect on water prticles when exposed to high level frequencies you can see the higher the GHz the more aggressive distortion in the water particle..

hence the problem of it passing through organic matter, because all organic matter is made up of water
as we are made up of water
mark steele is leadingg the way in the uk 5g awareness canpaign
court battles with gateshead council
they tried to silence him
the sitting judge said the safwty of 5g is public interest..

no testing has been conducted on 5g, this is openly admitted by tech companies

rolling out an untested tech is social experimentation

remember those trials all those decades ago

The nurenberg trials resulted in laws preventing any and all social experimenting

5g is in direct conflict with this

they dont care, they keep cutting down trees and and steaming on anywayz

currently i feel this is perhaps the greatest threat to long term health of human life, but im just a paranoid stoner so take no fucking notice of me!!!

on the 5g, the radio frequencies it runs on are much higher frequency than we currently have been exposed to, they say yp to 300GHz
it is millimeter wave technology, meaning t travels much shorter distances than microwave tech, it also hs trouble passig through organic matter, hence the need to cut the trees down, they plan on blanket coverage, meaning transmitters everywhere, every dozen couple dozen hundred feet whatever, blanket coverage though..

if you ever look at the effect on water prticles when exposed to high level frequencies you can see the higher the GHz the more aggressive distortion in the water particle..

hence the problem of it passing through organic matter, because all organic matter is made up of water

The nurenberg trials resulted in laws preventing any and all social experimenting

currently i feel this is perhaps the greatest threat to long term health of human life, but im just a paranoid stoner so take no fucking notice of me!!!
I know nothing about it mate but that sounds pretty legit to me.might have to go look into this one now. Interesting, thanks for sharing :)

I know nothing about it mate but that sounds pretty legit to me.might have to go look into this one now. Interesting, thanks for sharing :)
you know what to do lol

you are bang on mate
am worri3d that they will do it unheeded in my shitty town.
We have a mobile mast 3ft from the childrens park entrance. There was a sign on it that warned of being in close proximity to it that has been removed now. The marks where it was are there but too high for kids or morons to peel it off and above the anti-climb spiked ring . !!
Cases being bought against their use will soon get legally shut down. We need to wreck them when they go up. just a few from each array. The cost to repair would be a way to end these fucking things before they get put to their real intended use.

you are bang on mate
am worri3d that they will do it unheeded in my shitty town.
We have a mobile mast 3ft from the childrens park entrance. There was a sign on it that warned of being in close proximity to it that has been removed now. The marks where it was are there but too high for kids or morons to peel it off and above the anti-climb spiked ring . !!
Cases being bought against their use will soon get legally shut down. We need to wreck them when they go up. just a few from each array. The cost to repair would be a way to end these fucking things before they get put to their real intended use.

told my misses once their up il be out pulling some down and to hell with them.
there is a good clip of some dudes in america taking a grinder to a chain on a huge mast and bringing it down.

en mass, we organise and destroy.

stupid thing is these dumb council cunts are gonna get hit by this shit too, so either they really are dumb fucks, or they literally have no say or knowledge even lol

told my misses once their up il be out pulling some down and to hell with them.
there is a good clip of some dudes in america taking a grinder to a chain on a huge mast and bringing it down.

en mass, we organise and destroy.

stupid thing is these dumb council cunts are gonna get hit by this shit too, so either they really are dumb fucks, or they literally have no say or knowledge even lol
Sadly with these greedy councillor/politician wannabes , money motivates.They will see the cash and assume folks will just miss trees a bit. Like most ego driven pricks , their interest will be more about being "One of them". full of corrupt bastards backed up by their police force and illegal court system. fox hunting is still seen as harmless by the fucking idiots in my town , even the oiks cant see an issue ffs. I use the "spotted" site to bait the gammon bastards when they start their tory-lite , UKIP crap. lol. I would be alone in town on the 5g stuff and no doubt seen as a nutter...fair play heehee

yep thats the problem, money talks, well when their own families start dropping like flies and everyones riddled with cancer will be too late,

actually almost got into a fight last year with some posh toff cunt from my town over fox hunting, hes there calling them vermin and how they should be allowed to hunt them without impediment, i told him ges a cunt vermin tory and hows about we roubd up all his scum maye, stick em in a field and set heir own hounds on them, he didbt like it, lol
took a swing at me, told him that just goes to prove what aort of cunts toff tory mother fuckers are lol

yep thats the problem, money talks, well when their own families start dropping like flies and everyones riddled with cancer will be too late,

actually almost got into a fight last year with some posh toff cunt from my town over fox hunting, hes there calling them vermin and how they should be allowed to hunt them without impediment, i told him ges a cunt vermin tory and hows about we roubd up all his scum maye, stick em in a field and set heir own hounds on them, he didbt like it, lol
took a swing at me, told him that just goes to prove what aort of cunts toff tory mother fuckers are lol
heehee they cant swing for shit .lol
you cant educate them around compassion mate. most of them got dumped by their birthers as soon as there old enough to be trained at boarding school. Teaches them that family is just a name for a unit of peasants. They dont experience real parenting ever so do not understand our protective and passionate stand for our children. They are desensitized to physical bullying by the "prefect system" ,so see their "rule" as "cruel to be kind " the same way they learnt about hierarchies. They are bred to be heartless , unfeeling money collectors for their handlers later in life.
The old 12 year old exam paper for Eton entry had a question that used a peaceful demonstration scenario that got more aggressive.12 protesters got killed in the following riot by the police. There task was to justify the deaths of the protesters and restore calm and faith in the govt. This was for 12 year olds!!!!
shows how they are brainwashed to hate us from the beginning of their pre adult lives. This doesnt mean they are not fully aware and responsible for their actions either. The citizens are definitely slowly waking now thankfully

Back
Top Bottom