UK stand up!

Yeah thanks bud ill have a look. I've seen a few guys doing well with Barney farm round here. They're not really big on any of the other forums I've used. I done their blue cheese years ago and it was epic. Took the piss out of my extractor though lol.
I'm about to start a perpetual diary so ill try them at some point this year. The sherbert/skittles strains I've tried recently have been crazy nice smokes so it'll be something along those lines. :)
Im calling bullshit on gorrila glue though lol. Everytime ive had it its been shite but i got a bunch of GG crosses and some straight GG#4 beans in the pipe so im gonna be putting em to the test real soon! Thinking thats gonna be my next thread. "Calling bullshit on GG" lol

Im calling bullshit on gorrila glue though lol. Everytime ive had it its been shite but i got a bunch of GG crosses and some straight GG#4 beans in the pipe so im gonna be putting em to the test real soon! Thinking thats gonna be my next thread. "Calling bullshit on GG" lol
Funny you should say that mate. I've only ever had 1 dud seed and it was a gg auto.

Funny you should say that mate. I've only ever had 1 dud seed and it was a gg auto.
I havent grown it yet i meant to mention thats the reason i was growing it to see if i could do better than whats been provided to me lol.

Yeah thanks bud ill have a look. I've seen a few guys doing well with Barney farm round here. They're not really big on any of the other forums I've used. I done their blue cheese years ago and it was epic. Took the piss out of my extractor though lol.
I'm about to start a perpetual diary so ill try them at some point this year. The sherbert/skittles strains I've tried recently have been crazy nice smokes so it'll be something along those lines. :)
with you there bud. I have been a barneys fan a while. They sponsored my last harvest with seeds. Got some beautiful smoke and bud , even the hash has me wobbling. Love Gorilla Glue so had to try the new version too. Gelato had also had my attention since its release. I picked the OG as a freebie but seeing profs grow and others around , i am so up for an "accident" to my current girls now !!!!!

the best gorrila glue i had was original glue #4 i think, was shipped in from spain, buds wernt fat or dense, but coverd in crystals and the flavour and high was amazing lol

hahahaha . will be on that one mate.
so many "alike" strains ripped from originals and considering the diff pheno and seed variations , who has original anything !
I grew strain called CocaKola from mothers for about 6 years before i took a long break from growing( 8 years). Seeds then were so risky to expose yourself getting so the kola clone kept me supplied for years. It mutated a couple of times during the time but always gave me potent weed. This was also way before additional nutes and i was in canna and nft only. No hydroguard , bennies , nada.
Would love to see how it would have held up against any of these super strains with all the aquired knowledge and nute ranges now.
Crazy admission but became so "adapted for stealth" , that it stopped smelling while it grew and burnt but was potent and tasted so sweet. This factor made it become a very demanded product for incarcerated friends and indoor raves. Hated letting it go back then. Not sure where the heritage came from but did win cannabis cup in the 90's sometime. Would love to hunt that beasty down. sorry for the ramble guys. lol

Yeah I've actually seen more blaming them. Lol. Pretty bad really. I always remember one of my Warrant Officers used to say 'wherever we go, we leave it better than when we arrived'. We did too.

classic example of the media lying!!!
lol
Wanna talk about the media lying mate. Remember all that stuff about the Chinese being overtaken by the police and forced to denounce religion or be jailed. Iris scanners at every street corner etc etc. Millions of Muslims in death camps.
Well let's just say there's plenty people on these sites that work in China and they say it's bullshit.
If it was even half true, they would have already been arrested due to the Internet policing being so heavily controlled. Apparently it is anyway lol.
I was working in princess street a few weeks ago and one of the boys at work showed me "live stream" footage of an on going terrorist incident in princess street, Edinburgh. I was literally standing there with half a dozen other guys scratching our heads. Entire thing was fabricated and all over the internet.

really, ihave seen some articles on it but didnt read, interesting though, i wonder about the social scoring system they are supposed to have there though now?
gotta keep peeps in the grip of fear though and pointing fingers in wrong places lol
so easy to believe the paper because well, they wouldnt be allowed to print lies would they...

it all makes sheep ,police the sheep for the wolf. So.many false flag terror attacks been exposed too. The bullshit poisoning rubbish to get us anti russia again , the whole anti muslim media push to support Israhells murder of children and attempted middle east domination , even yaxley lennon was a plant by Israeli politicians who were financing his rise from the get go. May has no control as Heath didnt when he was blackmailed into signing the E.u treaty illegally in the 70's. They had evidence of his crimes against children and threatened to expose him and the govt/Royals for being complicit in the crimes. Rhis also gave the Queens( parasitic bastard) rights to rule the uk over to the EU. This has been kept from the publics view ( But not hidden if you look for the information !) for decades as it was rightly predicted, the british public would rebel. There are some unbelievable truths about our country and its control of world gold( Royal Family are THE Top of this chain with Nazi/Jewish gold in storage) among other shit that The City Of London( Is not governed by parliment and has its own police force and legal systems separate form OUR countries !!!) has used to divert trillions from the citizens here over decades. Phew could go on for days with this shit and we aint even mentioned the bush funeral letters to wives yet !!!!. lol i will shut up again now. research "Bilderberg group" for very scary info too

really, ihave seen some articles on it but didnt read, interesting though, i wonder about the social scoring system they are supposed to have there though now?
gotta keep peeps in the grip of fear though and pointing fingers in wrong places lol
so easy to believe the paper because well, they wouldnt be allowed to print lies would they...
Mate, the amount of public lies I know to be lies is unreal. It's that bad i really can't be arsed even starting to explain lol. Again though, im Scottish. That means we get Scottish papers. Our sun is different to the English. As is the daily record and whatever other pish is being spewed these days.
Even the internet content we can view without a specific address is different because we have a different location.
It's only when you read both the English and Scottish version of the same papers we can see what an absolute sham the media is.

Again, not many people notice this because the internet settings are location based. Even when location settings are turned off.
Also depends on who's paid the most money to get at the top of the search engine results. .

Think about that....

Every time you Google something and there's 5 or 6 random things above it in the hit list before it even gets close to what you searched for ...

Why is that?

Could it possibly be that people are paying to modify our viewable internet content? Oh my what a shocker lol. :)

it all makes sheep ,police the sheep for the wolf. So.many false flag terror attacks been exposed too. The bullshit poisoning rubbish to get us anti russia again , the whole anti muslim media push to support Israhells murder of children and attempted middle east domination , even yaxley lennon was a plant by Israeli politicians who were financing his rise from the get go. May has no control as Heath didnt when he was blackmailed into signing the E.u treaty illegally in the 70's. They had evidence of his crimes against children and threatened to expose him and the govt/Royals for being complicit in the crimes. Rhis also gave the Queens( parasitic bastard) rights to rule the uk over to the EU. This has been kept from the publics view ( But not hidden if you look for the information !) for decades as it was rightly predicted, the british public would rebel. There are some unbelievable truths about our country and its control of world gold( Royal Family are THE Top of this chain with Nazi/Jewish gold in storage) among other shit that The City Of London( Is not governed by parliment and has its own police force and legal systems separate form OUR countries !!!) has used to divert trillions from the citizens here over decades. Phew could go on for days with this shit and we aint even mentioned the bush funeral letters to wives yet !!!!. lol i will shut up again now. research "Bilderberg group" for very scary info too
Mate where have you bee all my life!!
Im off to bed but I'll mind tomorrow now lol.

Mate where have you bee all my life!!
Im off to bed but I'll mind tomorrow now lol.
Hahaha .why thank you sir. I drive my family and friends nuts with the information i find. They cannot cope with the sheer enormity of the global connections and ease at which the masses have been led. i have spent 20 years digging and researching connections and our own govts unbelievable corruption and continued psychological warfare on the dumb slaves. I have so much stuff on them alone its scary . The huge global pharmaceutical control and conspiricy . The findings in Antartica and global cover ups. The world is being woken up slowly and power is shifting with it. Look at all the countries rising against their govt/Royals yet media hides the huge scale it is happeing on. Good times to be alive my friend. The humans will prevail against the psychopathic minority zionists finally. Banks will topple soon enough. Glad i smoke weed. heehee

Hahaha .why thank you sir. I drive my family and friends nuts with the information i find. They cannot cope with the sheer enormity of the global connections and ease at which the masses have been led. i have spent 20 years digging and researching connections and our own govts unbelievable corruption and continued psychological warfare on the dumb slaves. I have so much stuff on them alone its scary . The huge global pharmaceutical control and conspiricy . The findings in Antartica and global cover ups. The world is being woken up slowly and power is shifting with it. Look at all the countries rising against their govt/Royals yet media hides the huge scale it is happeing on. Good times to be alive my friend. The humans will prevail against the psychopathic minority zionists finally. Banks will topple soon enough. Glad i smoke weed. heehee
See the thing that really gets me mate. Is that guys like you and me get called delusional by people who believe their imaginary friend, who is the most pure and good thing in existence, will banish them to hell for all eternity if they don't beg on their knees every day. Some of them gotta do it like 5 times a day or they'll die. Eat bacon, you die. Don't spend your entire Sunday begging for forgiveness for being alive, you die.
Don't roll eggs down a hill once a year, you die. Don't thank the imaginary friend every time you eat a mars bar, you die.
As long as your thankfull every time you eat your mars bar though and you pray to that holiest and purest of imaginary friends then you'll be rewarded for all eternity in another dimension which is a completely different dimension depending on what imaginary friend you pray to. Some of them even give you 12 virgins for your troubles. Yup, that's right. Get on your knees 5 times a day at exactly the same time every day and you'll be granted 12 child sex slaves to abuse untill the end of time. It might actually be 18 of them. I can't remember.
Absolute madness though mate, and yet were the crazy ones for thinking they're all being brainwashed.
Religion is the biggest lie that was ever told in the name of controlling the masses.
How do you ensure someone remains obedient their whole life?
You tell them repeatedly over and over again, hundreds of times a week from the day they were born that if they're not obedient they'll burn and be tortured for all eternity. be a good boy though and you can have gangbangs for all eternity somewhere up in the clouds.
I think anyone in any position of power should be athiest. How can you possibley trust the judgement of someone running a country who believes eating a mars bar without praying first will result in eternal damnation.
Maybot likes her religion. She also runs a country. She and her buddies also like to create "terrorist" factions then arm them, train them up to behead and rape then sends our friends and family to die fighting them. That is absolute pure, concentrated evil.

I believe in a lot of the spiritualist theories though. The sort of were all connected by energy. 1 planet, 1 being kinda vibe. I don't really understand it but from what I understand about other things the vague idea seems plausible to me.
And as much as I like to think science has all the answers, physics says bees can't fly so potentially everything we know about how anything works is completely wrong.

hell if i am delusional and a crack pot to the sheeple then happily i am delusional and a crack pot lol
better to be aware and be labelled nuts for saying crazy stuff than to be a subservient order following slave who does not speak out against this shit.

science is just new age religion these days unfortunately and i believe a lot of mainstream science is fudged to help reinforce the model we are told we live in

like you say, the bumble bee shouldnt fly

does gravity really exist, or is bouyancy and density larger playing factors

the science of a 5 sense man made world is maybe just that, man made, but man didnt make this world and our understanding of it is childlike.

i tried to learn some about quantum physics, quantum mechanics, the double slit experiments and bell tests and stuff, its a head fuck lol

hell if i am delusional and a crack pot to the sheeple then happily i am delusional and a crack pot lol
better to be aware and be labelled nuts for saying crazy stuff than to be a subservient order following slave who does not speak out against this shit.

science is just new age religion these days unfortunately and i believe a lot of mainstream science is fudged to help reinforce the model we are told we live in

like you say, the bumble bee shouldnt fly

does gravity really exist, or is bouyancy and density larger playing factors

the science of a 5 sense man made world is maybe just that, man made, but man didnt make this world and our understanding of it is childlike.

i tried to learn some about quantum physics, quantum mechanics, the double slit experiments and bell tests and stuff, its a head fuck lol
Ooh quantum physics rocks!
By double slit experiment. Are you referring to how they proved something's only exist when there's someone there to observe it.
The light splits when we observed it. But goes straight when we turned the camera off.
That was a whole new level of wierdness. Ended up matrixed out my nut for a month and had to stop before I went too deep lol.
Given that the light only splits when it's observed means it only exists because we saw it. A bit like walking around on a computer game. The world is programmed but doesn't exist untill youre there to play it.
Batshit crazy that stuff mate.

Back
Top Bottom