Ultimate couchlock strains?

Noob question. I've read a ton of strain reviews but still not sure which way to go.
One of my uses for MJ is to treat insomnia. Unlike most (?), I don't care for buzzy highs from many of the sativas I've tried. I'm prepping our outdoor grow for this summer and need to pick some strains. Can anyone offer some recommendations for strains to look for?
1) I'd like something that grows well outdoors
2) is commonly available
3) has a reliable body high that knocks you back quick.
Surprisingly, the best I've found for this purpose is a local "Yoda CBD". It is only 10.5% THC but with 7.8% CBD. It knocks me out in 15 minutes much better than anything else, including some indica dominant strains like Blackberry Kush at over 26% THC.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Garden prep underway (doing our best to thwart the !#$% gophers,ground squirrels and deer. If the bears want in, oh well...
Garden_Prep_2_01-28-15.jpg

Bonus round question:
How much of this couchlock trait is strain-specific and how much is the flowering time?
If you've grown the same strain (clone even better), with early/late harvest, how much difference was there?

You could just stick with Yoda if that works for you. Nice set up dude, should work well if it's high enough, I'd plan on 10 footers at least if all goes well, good luck bro!

You could just stick with Yoda if that works for you. Nice set up dude, should work well if it's high enough, I'd plan on 10 footers at least if all goes well, good luck bro!

Thanks bro!
The only problem with Yoda is, I can't find it locally (I'm all lega and still a little freaked about shipping seeds).

Try Big Bud, it makes you dizzy like doxylamine, it's in Nyquil.
You can also try Northern Lights or Blueberry they're sedative/relaxing.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom