Ultimate Smoking Room?

Inasad

I don't know if there's a section for this, maybe I missed it? Anyway I want to put a room together for relaxing and smoking. Anyone have a cool setup for that already?

Edit: Or should I call it the Ultimate Smoking Lounge? haha

That would be cool if ppl posted pics of set up smoke rooms when I was younger my buddy's spare bedroom in an apartment we but couches that rapped all the way around the walls back to the other side of the door and a lazy Susan like table with a three man hookah bong and trays with papers grinders rollers blunt wraps bongs a volcano vape high times mags and on the walls were posters HT centerfolds also wrapped the top of the room and we had a 6 foot sour in the corner when the big guns came over lol to top it off the closet held clones and mothers no flowering plant he just donated clones to a local dispensery but ya it took us awhile to set it all up a and come up with the plan but it was the spot for all of us at that time it was cool later a tattoo artist/ tagger came and tagged up a huge pot leaf on one of the walls wish I had pic or he still lived there we had good time in that room lots of dank came through there

Yeah that sounds cool... pics would be awesome if anyone has any.

Here's what I'm thinking so far, kind of like a movie room & smoking room in one, even though I have a living room I think it'd be cool to watch movies and smoke / chill in a smaller room.

Projector - would especially look cool with the lights off, smoke in the room

Lovesac

4.5 long, big enough for 2 ppl and can be used as a bed when laid flat - two of those or one of those and a small couch

Some kind of cool speakers for music/movies

A mini fridge for drinks within arms reach, maybe even a mini bar type setup depending on what I have room for

Some kind of table for rolling on

I need something to make the atmosphere cool though. I don't want to do posters or anything like that, I'm thinking more like a plant or two? I have a snake, could move her in there? Idk just something that adds to the overall atmosphere or something that's interesting to watch like a fish tank

Something dark with neon signs hung up around the walls, big tv with good movies and games, a bar fridge filled with snacks and drinks, bean bags cause there compfy as hell, and a little coffee table to hold the good stuff lol keep it simple cosy and dark

Foosball? Great game when you are high, also darts are fun. Bean bags mentioned above are great idea! My grandpa had a railway model hanging uder a ceiling and saved a lot of room this way. Your imagination is limitless.

Back
Top Bottom