Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Same here....sometimes I will smoke their siblings and sit in the room and just listen to them grow...lmao.

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
How is everything looking is she healed up?? Or drooping at all or yellowing. Any prob with the break?

Sent from my Robin using 420

I have not removed the bandage to check I am definitely goin to give her a few days before I attempt that.

She is however not droopy or yellowing seems to be growing good with new growth and all
420-magazine-mobile2128527594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350571326.jpg

This pic was just taken

Also gave her her first dose of the general hydro flora series line. I started her up on the transistion week of the feeding schedule after I flushed the other day.

But a little bit of a diluted version just to get her acclimated.

And will be switching to 12/12 on friday

Ty I have never grown on my own and have never involved lst before so I really dont know how they are going to go in flowering.

Videos dont do it justice I guess its something you have to experience first hand to understand.

Do they pretty much just shoot straight up vertically from where I have them tied

Did you tie her back if yes good job doing LST, you can keep the main top and keep tieing her down around the pot so she will grow flat canopy. Just be careful to not damage anything

Did you tie her back if yes good job doing LST, you can keep the main top and keep tieing her down around the pot so she will grow flat canopy. Just be careful to not damage anything

Yeah I did..my first bend was almost 90°

420-magazine-mobile924747818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764822953.jpg
day 21 started, lst yesterday. Just a bag seed plant may or may not be female lol but any tips or anything wrong with what I've done I've looked at a few visa and just kinda did this yesterday .

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom