Using ez cloner

peanuts and walnuts cause all sorts of PH problems I would go with macadamia nuts

-- I could not leave it there. :cheesygrinsmiley: I do not use one of those things but if I did I would use the same rooting compound I use now and no nutrients in the water. I would make sure the PH is good in the reserve.

I use rooting powder and would use it. All kinds of things work... even plain water.

I use Super Thrive for cloning. I've learned the single most important element is water temp. If your water temp is too high your clones will take much longer to root if they root at all and the roots they do get will be crappy. Like, maybe two long 3 inch roots on one clone. It's worth buying a some sort of thermometer for water temp.

Clonex Gel is the best.

My machine's instructions (different brand) say to only use PH'd water. It also says not to split and scrape stems. I made that mistake once.

I use Clonex Gel. Lately I've also been playing around with using, in addition, Clonex Solution and Ez Clone Clear Rez. I'm not thinking the Clonex Solution is doing much.

Making sure that your water is PH'd, of the correct temperate range, and changed out every 1-2 weeks are the most important things. But no nutes.

Back
Top Bottom