UVA/UVB burn

onestickz

1450321036666.jpg
14503196304971.jpg
1450321061530.jpg
Sup 420

I know I haven't been keeping up on my first grow, but things has been hectic. My girls have been doing good, even with the miner heat issue, but this time I think I screwed up. I brought a uva 75% and uvb 25% to try a get more thc. I was doing a little research and seen that uva/uvb light increases the THC in your plants.... Well this will be the last time I use that light. 2 of my stems got burned pretty bad and destroyed all my sugar leaves on 1 branch, and is starting to spread to the other branches. I just cut most of the burnt leaves off in hope that it will stop. I'm still gonna try and harvest it, but you guys be the judge. If I should cut the branch off or leave it and harvest it with the rest

Sorry for that. Plant has really bad condition.
How old is it? I would get harvest as soon as I can.

Their entering week 8 tomorrow. I was thinking the same thing... just cut them, but I wanted to be sure.
My next question would be, can the burnt parts still be harvest? The buds still have lots of resin on them and the bud is still soft to the touch.
Until I get some more grows under my belt, I'm staying away from uva/uvb lights

What lamp do you use? I think uva+uvb can't damage your plants like that, instead high UVC radiation

I use 2x ReptiGlo UVB 10.0 25W with 400w HPS and can't see any sings of damage

What lamp do you use? I think uva+uvb can't damage your plants like that, instead high UVC radiation

I use 2x ReptiGlo UVB 10.0 25W with 400w HPS and can't see any sings of damage

I've used those reptile bulbs,, you can crisp them if left too close. Especially if the plant hadn't seen that light,, you need to ease them. Trial and error. Chop, dry, smoke,, noted for next time.

Good luck with your harvest!

Back
Top Bottom