Vapin's Outdoor Grow Journal 3

I grow in a GH on the coast of Maine. In the summer it is fully ventilated, so essentially "outdoor" without the drama of heavy winds and driving rain. 10x10' is plenty for six (6) plants, especially if you have not even started them. Consider adding water retention components to your soil such as perlite and/or vermiculite. You can save yourself from watering every day if the soil has the ability to retain unused moisture.

Is the 10x10 a structure or a defined space?

Anyway, you have the best lighting possible...Mother Sun!

:goodluck:

I agree on 6. My space is constrained by Mother sun availability and I try to allow 5-6 ft between. They ultimately grow together and stretch, the biggest is 8 ft. I would recommend a different layout next year to maximize the distances. Put the bordering plants all the way to the edge. You will get the roots to spread in all directions over time. Remember that a lot of the real business of cannabis growth is invisible to your eyes underneath your plot. Also water to the outside to further prompt the spread of roots. When you dig out after cutting you will see what I mean.

Journal Update: I haven't been feeding the plants as much because I work 50 plus hours a week, but my plan is to start nuking them with nutrients to get this Bud production going a little bit faster other than that everything looks like it's going pretty good.

Plant age: Day 113
flower: Day 28

Journal update: HARVEST!

I patiently waited for the trichomes to be around 60% amber before pulling.

I hung branches upside down for a week in a dark room and then trimmed the buds and put them into turkey bags. Harvested over 4lbs.

Some of it has been curing for long enough to smoke. Smoked it and it rocked my socks so SUCCESS!

Grow Journal COMPLETED.

Stay tuned for FIRST HYDRO GROW VERY SOON!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom