Vapors Kushberry & Silver Bubble Buckets

im half way through her 7 hours later, I stink & im tired!!! cut all the ropes and let the bungies loose and she toppled right over. hopefully i didnt fuck her up waiting to long cause shes got quite the harvest on her! could be pushing 5..to tired to fuck with pics so coming after i snooze...
YES VERY NICE VAPOR!! Cant wait to see the pics.. and a smoke report...

im half way through her 7 hours later, I stink & im tired!!! cut all the ropes and let the bungies loose and she toppled right over. hopefully i didnt fuck her up waiting to long cause shes got quite the harvest on her! could be pushing 5..to tired to fuck with pics so coming after i snooze...

Dude. You can sleep during the rest of your life. IT'S HARVEST TIME!

But srsly, can't wait for some pics of the pile.

Dude. You can sleep during the rest of your life. IT'S HARVEST TIME!

But srsly, can't wait for some pics of the pile.

here u go, little fruit from the labor..
IMG00340-20100713-1706.jpg

IMG00341-20100713-1722.jpg

IMG00342-20100713-1723.jpg

sivler bubble
IMG00347-20100713-2018.jpg

IMG00349-20100713-2019.jpg

Those buds look pretty dense to me. And well-trimmed, I might add... (Edit: Dude, I just noticed the hair trimmer. Did you really use that on the buds? :smokin:)

I'm never really interested by wet weights, but I sure am interested in what those end up weighing dry. Now we gotta wait some more...:bravo:

Come on man, the trimmers for my arse:)

yea i hear u on the wet but i hear a lot about 75% loss so i figured wtf..

yea they are crazy dense, blow away the last run on size and density.

VAPOR....Damn those are some tasty looking nugz there, I have drool running down my chin!!!!!!
You did one hell of a job on this round!!:):bravo:

Ohhhh and the FOX TAILS are just amazing:roorrip:

thanks bro, much appreciated...hopefully they will do the job WELL!

the kushberry pheno i have is just tossing the tails out, check out her 2 clones going under t5..
IMG00335-20100712-0752.jpg

IMG00334-20100712-0751-1.jpg

Take a break, amigo. You made it. :goodjob: :bravo: :welldone: :woohoo: :yahoo:

You know there aint no rest for the wicked..

I gotta make space for blooming KB clones and violator in the hps for their final weeks, take clones and get the freshly chopped silver bubble prepped for reveg..not to mention clean up!!

but did sample some kberry a few moments ago pre cure and im very pleased.

Thanks brother, hows it going over there?

You know there aint no rest for the wicked..

I gotta make space for blooming KB clones and violator in the hps for their final weeks, take clones and get the freshly chopped silver bubble prepped for reveg..not to mention clean up!!

but did sample some kberry a few moments ago pre cure and im very pleased.

Thanks brother, hows it going over there?

I'm closer to relaxing than you are... :>)

Just finished the final 24-hour dark session and started chopping 30 min ago. Found some more mildew in the topmost bud, but so far no more. Will post some pics later. Should get it all into the drying rack this afternoon or evening, and after that all I have to do is clean up the tent n stuff... :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom