ventilation issues

legalizeplz

i was just wondering if there are any strains better equipt to handle poor ventilation? i'm going to be growing lowlife seeds. im going to have good tempt, half-butted ventilation and poor humidity. good formula.

i was just wondering if there are any strains better equipt to handle poor ventilation? i'm going to be growing lowlife seeds. im going to have good tempt, half-butted ventilation and poor humidity. good formula.

Good formula for mold. Better get a plan to improve ventilation b4 u start. Half ass prep gets poor results.

Poor ventilation means poor food for the plants...they need light, water, and carbon dioxide to grow. If you don't give them enough carbon dioxide it's just like not giving someone enough air or food. Either they will stay weak or die.

And as BWC said it's a great recipe for mold and half-assed attempts do not wind up with half-assed yields...they wind up with little to nothing except a bunch of wasted time, money, and seeds.

Do yourself a favor and set it up correctly...if you've got a link to a thread where you posted your grow area plans paste it here and we'd be happy to take a look. Or if you don't, post one with your ideas in it and we'll give you a hand then too.

Back
Top Bottom