very little odor?

Droopy, I did offer a different observation, in case you missed it it was the complete antithesis of his theory. STRESS DOESN'T EFFECT ODOR ! I don't care if you have been growing longer, it's all about doing your homework and if Jorge Cervantes and Ed Rosenthal both agree with my statement then I think I will go with their word. Thanks for your input though.

Currently, my two mothers are grand daddy purp and a local strain called blueberry dumpster. I'm not one who puts a lot of weight on the names, but of course I care about the product, and the product is good.

As far as stains from the past 8 years go, I've grown maybe 30? Maybe more? Most of those were grown from seed before I felt I had good enough genetics to clone. I go back to the og.com days, the seedsdirect days before they got shut down. I've grown seeds I've brought back from one of my few trips to Amsterdam, and I've noticed across the strains that were severally stressed, odor suffered first, then yields. Don't get me wrong, I don't make a habit of stressing plants on purpose, but 70 plants can get away from you real fast if you're not on top of them.

just prove it here.. i'm sure we all what to know this one.. lol

Back
Top Bottom