VooDoo Personal Vaporizer

always 420

so me and my buddies all went in on one. the things a trip. all digital, high-teched out n shit.

the problem is, we can't seem to get it to rip just perfectly.

PLUS, when your taking multiple double-perculator loads daily, it's really hard to get used to that "vaporizer" rip.

any tips/comments/experiences?

mahalo

If you do a search on any other site on VapeAIR or VooDoo you'll see they have many problems, It Leaks from the hose/ and other places and it doesnt taste good, Id try returning it /selling or possibley go on OG(Dont wanna break any rules on advertising I hope you know what OG means but if you dont I guess just pm me) But a member of OG taped his all up and nice and now it works great but no taste, a great vape for cheaper is the Vapor Brothers/vapor Doc. You'll never hit a bong again :D

I have a VapirONE (its just like the Voo Doo but black) I love it.

One of my questions was " How full do I fill the Herb Disc" I found that filling the disc 2/3rds full works best, it leaves room for the warm air to circulate threw.
When I first got it, I had to set the temp on a higher setting, yes 400 works, but try 333F.
Suck in deep and slow, right before you get done taking a hit, shut the heater off, and put the fan on high - to help PUSH the remaining vapor out of the unit and tub.
Hold In the hit.
And Eject the disc (so you don't dry out your bud)
Also another thing is to put a 1-2 drops of water on your bud in the disk before vaporizing. Or what I found works best is some of Vapir Essential Oil (you can find it on vapir.com) You'll figure it out. Or just email vapir tech support, they we're very helpful to me.

One of my new tricks I do is, forget waiting for the red light to turn green:
Pull your full herb disc out, turn your temp up to 350ºF.
Now watch the heating unit , inside your VooDoo, look into the slot where your herb disc goes, and look into the white circle and as soon as you see the red heating element start to turn red (cause its heating up) slam your herb disc in.
I call this my "Vaporizer Bong Hit"

And don't think I didn't do my share of cussing out Vapir.
I first had one of those Vapir Air2 Vaporizers, (IT SUCKED!) I talked to a tech more than a few times over at Vapir. But I tried the Air2 for a month, and it 'wasn't producing the results I wanted' so the tech was nice enough to let me send in my Air2 for a trade in to the VapirONE, and the guy was so cool he threw in a Vapir Balloon Kit!

Oh! and about that leaky tub, just make sure its always pushed down. Or I took the lid of and but a cable tie on the inside, and its fine.

Anyway I hope this helps you. Let me know... I remember wish I wish they had a video to help show you.

Back
Top Bottom