Waited too long to harvest?

So I should cut the top cola down? I already flushed

It looks like your taking pictures of the trichomes on the leaves? What do they look like on the buds? I would hate to see you chop a plant down to earlier and end up with super airy buds

It's a pic from one of the single leaves coming out of the bud, does that count?

Not if you plan to trim that off when you harvest? Trichomes can develop faster on the leaves then the actually buds.
I just want to share two pictures that are 8 days apart. A lot can happen with just a little extra time.
This was my last auto, a og kush. The first picture is of day 80 then to day 88. Huge difference. I didn't go off of trichome color but rather her water intake. She was bone dry within 24 hours mid flower but at the very end she started to go 3 full days.

420-magazine-mobile190512348.jpg

8 days later..
420-magazine-mobile2150111.jpg

I run a dispensary in Albuquerque New Mexico I do all of our breeding and most of our growing it'd be nice to see what tips you have and tricks you have up your sleeves

You can use your phone to zoom and is pushes you can to take pictures of the actual buds to see the Amber crystals or you can get a 60 - 100 times magnifying Jeweler's scope

And if you don't have the ability to do that you can take and clip off a bud that looks like it is almost all the way done flatten it out a little bit and it will make it easier to look at the crystals then you can draw it over the next couple of days it's not going to taste the best but it will give you a bility to check and see if you think your cannabis is done

How does one go about checking trichomes on the bud? Kind of hard to get in there

You should be able to do it right from the tops of the buds. Find a spot like I circled, if you can't.. she's not close to being done. I know it's hard to sit on your hands durning flower. It still kills me.
420-magazine-mobile1525171280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom