Water to drain

The strains currently in pic

Dosido, gorilla/white widow, grandaddy purple/Bruce banner and ghost train haze/pellezino

The stretch is real, major growth in just 6 days. Pistils have started

20220729_230249.jpg

Flowers are doing well, going to have to adjust lights a little higher

20220820_215126.jpg

20220820_215106.jpg

20220820_215056.jpg
Hey kaw900r hope you are well my friend.
Garden is terrific great work.
Instead of moving the light up could you bend over those tall colas.
Just a thought, great work.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey kaw900r hope you are well my friend.
Garden is terrific great work.
Instead of moving the light up could you bend over those tall colas.
Just a thought, great work.

Stay safe
I will try that, is there anything special I need to do in bending them? I'm doing well as I pray you are also. This should be ready for harvest at the end of September.

Maybe do a search for "supercropping" cannabis plants. It sort of breaks the stem by squeezing/crushing the tissue slightly. At that stage of development, if I did it, I'd do each tall stem twice - so that, instead of trying to end up with the portion above a single injury being horizontal, I ended up with a capital N-shaped stem. The two sections above the first site would require support until the stem healed. Depending on the weight of the buds/etc., long-term support could be required. But you end up with the upper section still being vertical, plus it reduces the overall spread of the plant. That is significant, IMHO, unless the garden space is adequately illuminated across the entire area AND there are gaps in the canopy that can be filled by laying a branch down.

I will try that, is there anything special I need to do in bending them? I'm doing well as I pray you are also. This should be ready for harvest at the end of September.
As TS :ciao: mentioned supercropping is popular.
But you could just tie them and pull them over out of the light.
Simple and no worries of damage.
Nearly all of mine in the greenhouse are lst'd though.
It's a great way to improve volume.
And keep your light close.

Those links might help.

Stay safe

No trellis? Remember to train those high tops down a bit. The highest tops become dominant and wind up taking away from the lower tops. The trick is to keep them all equal in height. (I call it whack a mole)..

Your grow looks great though, best of luck !

IMG_0509.JPG

Flowers are getting heavy and had to start tying them up for support

20220831_221013.jpg

20220831_220947.jpg
Timberrrr hehe, brace them babies up. :welldone:
Looking my friend.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Stay safe

Flowers are huge and still have until the end if the month to go. I give thanks to Bill284 for the advice on what to add in my coco. Cola's are long, thick and sticky. Fabric pots are the way to go and I will try 3gal also. No more than 3 5gal at a time

End of the month should be harvest time

20220912_074646.jpg

20220912_074635.jpg

20220912_074613.jpg

20220912_074556.jpg

20220912_074547.jpg
Good morning my friend, hope you had a great weekend.
Garden looks Fantastic. :bravo:
Just a little concerned with your estimation. :Namaste:
Guessing harvest date is fine.
But if they aren't ready don't chop.
I see a lot of white pistils.
Unless they are all foxtails I'd estimate you will go into October before being ready.
When flowering ends the white pistils crinkle in and turn red.
Then I start checking trics.
Also watch 5he nutrient uptake.
When she is done she stops eating.
If they are still emptying the pots on a regular basis, flowering is still happening.
Just my 2 cents.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

Good morning my friend, hope you had a great weekend.
Garden looks Fantastic. :bravo:
Just a little concerned with your estimation. :Namaste:
Guessing harvest date is fine.
But if they aren't ready don't chop.
I see a lot of white pistils.
Unless they are all foxtails I'd estimate you will go into October before being ready.
When flowering ends the white pistils crinkle in and turn red.
Then I start checking trics.
Also watch 5he nutrient uptake.
When she is done she stops eating.
If they are still emptying the pots on a regular basis, flowering is still happening.
Just my 2 cents.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Your 2 cent is always appreciated, calendar date is 1st week in October. I will go by how they look and focus on what you said. The dosido left corner is the only one that looks to be finishing up faster than the others. Maybe because it was supper cropped. All in all excited about this grow and looking forward to harvest

Your 2 cent is always appreciated, calendar date is 1st week in October. I will go by how they look and focus on what you said. The dosido left corner is the only one that looks to be finishing up faster than the others. Maybe because it was supper cropped. All in all excited about this grow and looking forward to harvest
Girls are absolutely Amazing.
Different strains finish at different times too.
When you think it's close let me know we can discuss it and figure out the best time.
You may be doing one at a time but that's not the worst thing to happen.
Great work buddy. :thumb:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom