GR8's 6 Plant D/W Dos Si Dos Grow!

Dos Si Dos Harvest 2023
Started harvest on the 12/22 and finished on 12/23, Dried hanging from screen for days then one day closed up in a plastic bag, then laid on screen for another day.
Screen is 4.5 X 8 feet.
20231224_171824.jpg
20231224_171853.jpg

Trimmed and removed the individual buds from the stems.
20231229_140321-1.jpg

Then put them into jars for final cure.
1140 grams, 40.7 zips, 36 quart jars, 34 have 30 grams/jar with 2 jars at 42 and 44 grams.
20231230_114611-1.jpg

A little less weight than I expected, but I attribute that to the plants laying over in the tent and covering bud sites causing smaller buds on the bottom of the grow. This next grow is clones from this grow so I will be using the double net to keep the branches upright and super crop as needed.
20231227_153356.jpg

I am not disappointed with the haul, did a taste yesterday and although still a bit green tasting got a very good buzz off of it.
Not as safe as it looks, stacking them. ;)
Made me very nervous.
Congratulations Buddy, nice haul.:yahoo:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well very nice very nice indeed I like your set up for drain to waste. Your buds look sooo good and frosty can I ask what nutrients you used ?
I haven't grown in a while but I will be starting a new grow soon with seeds from Kyle Kushman grown in coco with Lotus nutrients

Ok finished the harvest of the second Dos si Dos,
23.5 zips, trimmed and buds cut off the branches.
20240329_162738.jpg

Time for a break, a few trip around the country and some fishing.
Starting in July doing either LSD fees or Gelato,
I have just under three lbs of buds from prior grows that I will be making CCO using 190 proof alcohol soon using a distiller.

Well very nice very nice indeed I like your set up for drain to waste. Your buds look sooo good and frosty can I ask what nutrients you used ?
I haven't grown in a while but I will be starting a new grow soon with seeds from Kyle Kushman grown in coco with Lotus nutrients
I go simple GH Flora series, Calmag and Epsom, at the end of the grow used Cool Bloom. I use pH perfect, takes a learning curve and monitoring but work well.

I go simple GH Flora series, Calmag and Epsom, at the end of the grow used Cool Bloom. I use pH perfect, takes a learning curve and monitoring but work well.
What does the Epsom do and how much per gallon? I use the flora series also with a few extra GH items.
:passitleft:

What does the Epsom do and how much per gallon? I use the flora series also with a few extra GH items.
You need extra calcium and Magnesium when using coco.
I use 1ml cal mag, adjust as needed and 1 gram Epsom per gal.

Total for this seasons Dos Si Dos grow with 6 plants per grow/two grows, all from clones of one mother plant.
Just a tad over 4 lbs. for the two grows of trimmed and off the branches buds in jars. I am a Happy Hippy Camper!
Had to free up some jars, so I took some of the remnants from past grows, 12.75 zips and added 6 zips of the Dos Si Dos and decarbing later today for. making Concentrated Cannabis Oil.
After the last DSD harvest I took 14 zips of the remnants and added 6 zips of DSD and decarbed. I am down to less than three zips of remnants, will use it to make some cannabutter.
So all told I have 2.4 lbs. of buds that will be turned into CCO. On average I get 65 to 75 grams of oil from a pound.
So if i get my average, say 70 grams, then I should end up with just under 200 grams of CCO.
I take 3-400 MG's of CCO nightly and my lady takes 150 MG's of what we call the CCO, Wellness Drops!

This is a pic of the smaller buds in the curing jars today.
20240330_132158.jpg

Have 6 jars of just the upper buds from each branch that are larger buds in cure.
20240330_134611.jpg

Little bit on these grows!
Grown in my old shop, well insulated and has air conditioning.
5x5 Gorilla tent
650 true watt HLG Scorpion Diablo LED, love this lamp.

SEE Y'ALL IN THE FUNNY PAPERS!
😉👍✌️

Back
Top Bottom