Hello everyone.
This winter I'll be growing a Do si dos and a Do si dos #33.

First up is the Do si dos #33. The seed is from @Barney's Farm bought through @Herbies Seeds
Second is a Do si dos from @Weed Seeds Express

Do si dos #33
-Do si dos x Gelato #33
-60% indica/40% sativa
-22-28% THC
-60-65 days flower
-Flavour- mint, lime, spice
-Scent- cookies, sherbet, lime
-Effects- relaxed, sedative, happy

Do si dos
-GSC x Face Off OG
-70% indica/30% sativa
-30% THC
-56-70 days flower
-Flavour- earthy, flowery, Kush
-Scent- pungent, sweet, pepper
-Effects- happy, hungry, relaxed, sleepy

For light I will be using a @VIVOSUN vs-1000
This will be a soil grow, going from seedling pots to 1 gallon plastic, then to 3 gallon fabric final pots.
I will be using @Remo Nutrients to start, and for the entire grow if I have enough.
My tent is still 60x60x200cm (2x2x6.5).
Everyone is welcome to drop by or follow along, and feel free to comment or ask questions!

Lol, well we're off to a good start!
Here are the pics I meant to put up!
Winter Grow 2022-2023.jpg
Seeds about to be covered!

Winter Grow 2022-2023 Do-si-dos.jpg
And Do si dos poking up

And for some reason I can't insert the pic of Do si dos #33. Next post I guess.

Aw I feel like the geeky kid that turns up too early 😂

Glad to be here Mel 🤟
Glad to have you Joe! First here means you get to pick where you sit!

Nice line up, are there photos ?
Yes, I should have mentioned that, lol!
I will be doing autos outdoor next summer.
Last pic still won't load.
Here's another. Sorry about the image quality, my tablet's camera isn't the best.
IMG_2022-10-21-19-12-27-472~2.jpg

I will be doing autos outdoor next summer.
I'm gonna be trying both - I have a few auto seeds now and will have quite a few seeds from my Blue Cheese and Peyote photos that I crossed with my Brian plant - I think it was Cookies of some sort. If the early sample of Blue Cheese is any indication it is the BomB!!!! Far outpaces the Super Lemon Haze auto. :goof:

I'm gonna be trying both - I have a few auto seeds now and will have quite a few seeds from my Blue Cheese and Peyote photos that I crossed with my Brian plant - I think it was Cookies of some sort. If the early sample of Blue Cheese is any indication it is the BomB!!!! Far outpaces the Super Lemon Haze auto. :goof:
My current plan is two autos and a photo in pots, and a photo in the ground.
So far my strain selection is Cherry Bomb in the ground, CBD Lemon auto, either Gorilla auto or Gelato auto, and Amnesia Lemon in pots.
I'll be doing light dep for the Amnesia Lemon in a tent in the garage if I do end up going with 4 plants.
I'll also be starting the photos a bit later. The monster plants are nice, but they do kind of take over the patio, lol!

I'll also be starting the photos a bit later
I started mine June 1st - I think I hit it perfect - they still fit thru the door of the greenhouse. I have 5 in there in rolling laundry tubs - will only do 4 next year. They look far healthier than the huge beasts from previous years. Easier to manage.

Hello everyone.
This winter I'll be growing a Do si dos and a Do si dos #33.

First up is the Do si dos #33. The seed is from @Barney's Farm bought through @Herbies Seeds
Second is a Do si dos from @Weed Seeds Express

Do si dos #33
-Do si dos x Gelato #33
-60% indica/40% sativa
-22-28% THC
-60-65 days flower
-Flavour- mint, lime, spice
-Scent- cookies, sherbet, lime
-Effects- relaxed, sedative, happy

Do si dos
-GSC x Face Off OG
-70% indica/30% sativa
-30% THC
-56-70 days flower
-Flavour- earthy, flowery, Kush
-Scent- pungent, sweet, pepper
-Effects- happy, hungry, relaxed, sleepy

For light I will be using a @VIVOSUN vs-1000
This will be a soil grow, going from seedling pots to 1 gallon plastic, then to 3 gallon fabric final pots.
I will be using @Remo Nutrients to start, and for the entire grow if I have enough.
My tent is still 60x60x200cm (2x2x6.5).
Everyone is welcome to drop by or follow along, and feel free to comment or ask questions!
You can tag me if you want Mel I would like to ride along. CL🍀

I definitely want to try a few auto,, still shopping the seed banks,, looking for a 100% Sativa , I like getting HIGH opposed to getting stoned,,
I know exactly what you mean bro, I only smoke Sativa. Ya might want to check out ♠️ seeds they have a lot of heavy hitting strains. CL🍀

I started mine June 1st - I think I hit it perfect - they still fit thru the door of the greenhouse. I have 5 in there in rolling laundry tubs - will only do 4 next year. They look far healthier than the huge beasts from previous years. Easier to manage.
That's what I'm thinking for the photos. May 1st for the autos so I can give them extra light hours until they go out under the sun.
I definitely want to try a few auto,, still shopping the seed banks,, looking for a 100% Sativa , I like getting HIGH opposed to getting stoned,,
Lol, I like both!
:ciao: Mel! If you can't dance does that mean we can't either?
:party:
Feel free! Just don't knock over anybody's drink!
You can tag me if you want Mel I would like to ride along. CL🍀
Welcome! I should start a tag list, shouldn't I?
Looking forward to this grow.

NTH
Me too NTH!
Glad you're here!
:ciao:
Hi Mel, I pulled up a seat and have eyes glued on the Do Si Dos
Hi Carmen!
It's more "can't" as opposed to "won't"!
"Asked to stop" would also be accurate!

Back
Top Bottom