OGeMann

Something I came up with hope it works waiting for tubing, emitters and sprayers to arrive.
70CBA17A-DCF7-4C56-93D3-2585239CA342.jpeg

Looks like it should.
For a system like that with a low pressure electric pump, I find it easiest to skip any sprayer attachments - I just use open ended 1/4” lines. Much less headaches There isn’t enough pressure to make the sprayers work really anyway. And more importantly - they just clog super easily. So any little speck or bit of fluff in the water and your watering system get messed up. If you’re trying to use it for going away on vacation or something this can mean dead plants.

With a small pump it can be very hard to get even pressure at each line. The outlets closer to the pump may water faster than the far ones, etc.

Something I came up with hope it works waiting for tubing, emitters and sprayers to arrive.
70CBA17A-DCF7-4C56-93D3-2585239CA342.jpeg
Looks like money baby. Awesome.

Looks like it should.
For a system like that with a low pressure electric pump, I find it easiest to skip any sprayer attachments - I just use open ended 1/4” lines. Much less headaches There isn’t enough pressure to make the sprayers work really anyway. And more importantly - they just clog super easily. So any little speck or bit of fluff in the water and your watering system get messed up. If you’re trying to use it for going away on vacation or something this can mean dead plants.

With a small pump it can be very hard to get even pressure at each line. The outlets closer to the pump may water faster than the far ones, etc.
it did just that so i am getting flow regulators for the ones that has more flow then the others. The pump has planty of pressure they have flow adjustments for 1/4 tubing

cool. how often does the timer turn on the pump? I guess it takes some tinkering to figure out frequency and duration.

i could use something like that. tell me how it all works
cool. how often does the timer turn on the pump? I guess it takes some tinkering to figure out frequency and duration.

i could use something like that. tell me how it all works out
I’ll keep you and everyone posted when I figure out how much they need and how often. Been super busy with work and all , but I’ll get to it soon

? What is going to happen when your plants spread out? Probably need longer leads by then yeah. Looking good for all you have though a little jelly ;)
its funny that you mentioned that, well to tell you the truth did not think it through..:bongrip: well looky here....
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
26.jpg

12.jpg

27.jpg

Back