Weed is beautiful: Let me see your plants

Two days ago but it just in the house , we have had this happen so many times I just sit back and wait on the results .
im looking at some marijuana stocks at record new lows again.. changing usa law's is big profit news..
where is rock bottom could be soon.. could 10 x and 100 x long term profits.. might add high risk investment ..

mj stocks to risky because of black market, Put money in companys what are proven! but not pot stocks!

wow that pretty closed minded .. pot stocks are not black market totally legal in Canada. the USA will legalize slowly
legalize globally. yes risky as i said .. but good upside.. price wont be at the bottom when legalized..

some companies are going under others might turn into coke and pepsi ..

u think all these mj companies listed on the stock markets are going under .. there are getting cheap.. the bottom will come ..

wow that pretty closed minded .. pot stocks are not black market totally legal in Canada. the USA will legalize slowly
legalize globally. yes risky as i said .. but good upside.. price wont be at the bottom when legalized..

some companies are going under others might turn into coke and pepsi ..

u think all these mj companies listed on the stock markets are going under .. there are getting cheap.. the bottom will come ..
Black market will always hold the regular market down! I don’t believe there’s a bottom for over a decade! look at five year averages before investing that’s my opinion. Do a little research on the company too.

those companies don’t have to show a profit in stock to stay in business either.
that non sense.. wow who cares lots of stock dont show profits.. your closed minded .. new lows again today in mj stocks .. im mostly looking at tlry , cgc and acb.

Honestly, all three don’t look good to me. But I’ve made some bad decisions on my portfolio. I am really diligent now on what I invest on in my Robinhood account. Best of luck though!
thats what makes a market..

we all need luck..

Look at Xenon Pharmaceuticals and tell me that doesn’t look good to buy! It might be luck, but I like my odds better with them! look for XENE

good luck in this.. your showing off amateur status imho. u got it all ass backwards..

by low sell high ..

let me know at 21ish

I will watch them all. That company is a 100 percent buy with ana
good luck in this.. your showing off amateur status imho. u got it all ass backwards..

by low sell high ..

let me know at 21ish
All the analysts on Robin Hood said it’s 100% buy i’ll go with what they say. Look what they say about buying your stocks. they say don’t do it lol! I’m 56 years old. I’ve been on the market a while.

I will watch them all. That company is a 100 percent buy with ana

All the analysts on Robin Hood said it’s 100% buy i’ll go with what they say. Look what they say about buying your stocks. they say don’t do it lol! I’m 56 years old. I’ve been on the market a while.

i was a floor trader on the tse in the 80s ..................................... if they all say its a buy i better short it!! but its down to much for that .... could see a quick rally on it.. now .. its a newer company is all i know 2015 gone for 2 to 42 and now 32 looks like double top on it..

the game goes on every day the players change!

he who has no mind to change will soon have no change to mind!!

cheers..

Back
Top Bottom