Weed Tea?

old_smokey9483

I heard that if you take a regular tea packet and cut the top off and empty the tea out and fill the packet with bud then soak it like tea in hot water it'll make a Cannabis tea, that when drunk, you get high. Did anyone else hear about this? Does it work? Thanks-

Re: wondering if this will work

No, THC isn't very water soluble, so unless theres whole milk in the tea it won't work.
(for the fat, THC is VERY fat soluble)...

Re: wondering if this will work

I guess that would really make it GREEN tea....eh, sorry

make sure to stir some milk or cream in the water with the teabag. then put a plate over it and let it steep for like 10 minutes at least. then dunk the teabag for several times. its worked for me, although i usually just take out some of the tea and add the weed.

i could see it working with cream in the tea or coffee or whatever and ive actually heard of using stems and its supposed to work. never tried through

:420:Well i can say that weed tea works.....i have used" in the coutch" for my buds, one good earl grey tea bag, boiling water and let it sit for 10 -20 min and....wow....oh you can add milk but no 2% stuff make it whole.... I eat the buds in the tea so you get the best of each.......try it........ Let me know how you do it.........

:420:
make sure to stir some milk or cream in the water with the teabag. Then put a plate over it and let it steep for like 10 minutes at least. Then dunk the teabag for several times. Its worked for me, although i usually just take out some of the tea and add the weed.

yep it works but.....earl grey with goats milk heat it all with weed and........oh yeh.....you have to try it!!!!!!!!:420:

Yup, taste great. Doesn't really do much though. All the suggestions about milk and alcohol are good. Please do not ingest cannabis. The fibers in cannabis can cause severe gastritis.

If you have access to something like pheonix tears or a alcohol extract that will work much better. If you like the taste of cannabis as I do, use yyour trimmings, that have been dried and cured, and you will have some super tasty tea. Enjoy!

For my halloween party I use a big crock pot set to low temperature and put a couple ounces of good trim an small buds in with some apple cider. cook for a minimum of 24hrs prior to serving. stop 2 times along the way to cool down then turn back on. strain all plant material from cider put back in crock pot to be served. I put a bottle of rum an a bottle of whiskey out with it for spiking needs but with or with out the alcohol it's the job done

Back
Top Bottom