WEEDGETS: Advocate For Safer And More Pleasant Smoking

For a sponsor I expected more.

Maybe if you used the constructive criticism you were given, your product would be superior.

Is this how you act anytime someone doesn't agree with you?

Oh and just so you know. Patents do matter. That's why you brought up Michael Barenboym and all his medical patents.

The product is superior and better than anything else on the market. lol. This statement is backed up by hundreds or amazing reviews (please don't take my words for it google "MAZE-X pipe reviews" and just read) on the internet. People get it but sometimes some people simply don't get it and their opinion is based on nothing but false beliefs. So if you are one person out of a 100 with different opinion you should ask you self a question what am I not understanding? what have I missed. If as you say you are a "prototype engineer" (sorry this terms does not exist in engineering world, you can be mechanical engineer, industrial designer , biomedical engineer etc, what is your degree? I have two MS from different universities and I also have over 100 patents in medical device field alone.) you should understand my view. I love when someone disagrees with me and I always listen as I did this time as well and I try to help people with scientific approach but, this guys disagreed with physics not with me:) I can not stand ignorance my friend, and if you are an engineer and should not as well. I don't know how I got sucked in into this :) Forgive me but I already wasted lots of time here , take care and please respect the science

If as you say you are a "prototype engineer" (sorry this terms does not exist in engineering world, you can be mechanical engineer, industrial designer , biomedical engineer etc, what is your degree?
Yes. It does exist. Prototype Engineers have to be book smart and ‘street smart’. Prototype engineers have to make sure the design is right before it comes to people like me—who purchase highly sensitive analytical equipment to protect the environment.

The product is superior and better than anything else on the market. lol. This statement is backed up by hundreds or amazing reviews (please don't take my words for it google "MAZE-X pipe reviews" and just read) on the internet. People get it but sometimes some people simply don't get it and their opinion is based on nothing but false beliefs. So if you are one person out of a 100 with different opinion you should ask you self a question what am I not understanding? what have I missed. If as you say you are a "prototype engineer" (sorry this terms does not exist in engineering world, you can be mechanical engineer, industrial designer , biomedical engineer etc, what is your degree? I have two MS from different universities and I also have over 100 patents in medical device field alone.) you should understand my view. I love when someone disagrees with me and I always listen as I did this time as well and I try to help people with scientific approach but, this guys disagreed with physics not with me:) I can not stand ignorance my friend, and if you are an engineer and should not as well. I don't know how I got sucked in into this :) Forgive me but I already wasted lots of time here , take care and please respect the science
I can buy reviews also. Reviews mean nothing these days.

And then you question a title. My title of Prototype Engineer was earned. I carry several engineering degrees, from multiple institutions. I could list them all but it would be meaningless to you. Just like this conversation.

You have ridiculed myself, and others. Because ...........

It makes you feel good.....?¿

I'm not really sure. This all started out as constructive criticism. But you have turned it personal several times.

I have understood everything you have said. We all have. We are not idiots.

But what I have also realized...is....

No matter where you have been or what school you went

An asshole is always an asshole.

So pack that in your pipe and smoke it.

Maybe then . . . You could pull your head back out of your ass, and open your fucking ears and actually''''''' listen.

You would think if 'you' could "patent" anything in the world it would be common respect for another person.

Good day mate.

I might not be an engineer with a hundred patents, nor do I have any fancy degrees, but I can tell you after thirty years of creating and maintaining this platform, you won’t do well here with an attitude like that, insulting our members.

Hey Zigzagman,

We really appreciate your review, you hit on some important points. Im going to try to explain what you have missed and maybe you will look at it from different prospective (there must be reason why so many people call it a GOAT pipe, just search all over the internet)

3. You focused on few small issues that we already fixed in new release (Purple and Gold pipes) , its much tighter fit now, the lid has been fixed.

4. I can ship you new silicone insert with new cap for you to test if you like. I just need your order#

6. Would love to get your feedback with new part I will send you
improved insert arrived today and is as you say. The pipe stays together as it should. Much tighter feel.

New color DoobTubes just arrived, what do you guys think? this DoobTube is completely airtight and water tight, best companion for fishing, hiking or swimming

IMG_3973.jpg
14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom