Week four of flower

DazedSpirit

Hey All! I just joined this forum and someone suggested I do a grow journal but I am a bit late to the game for that lol. So I figured Id post a recent pic of my pet project, it it week four of flower and my second grow. So far so good!

:Namaste:

May4.jpg

Hey All! I just joined this forum and someone suggested I do a grow journal but I am a bit late to the game for that lol. So I figured Id post a recent pic of my pet project, it it week four of flower and my second grow. So far so good!

:Namaste:

May4.jpg
How are you my friend? Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Great garden.
They look really green. Have you cut back on nitrogen.
By that point in flower ive cut it out completely.
Just a thought.
Excellent work.
Bill

She looking very happy, good job.

You can start a journal at anytime during the plants growth. It will also build up your message #number and make you eligible for different things like free stuff.

420 Contests

Think about it,

Tok..

Also, what Bill said.

Tok..
Thanks for the heads up on being able to start a grow journal at anytime during the plant's growth that is good to know! I will have to check that out :thumb:

Great garden.
Just a thought.
Excellent work.
Bill
Thanks for the warm welcome Bill! I was kinda pondering that myself. I am following the GH feedchart that comes with the nutes I purchased as I am too new yet to veer off on my own. The schedule is saying to slooww down the N this week. So I am definitely going to be doing that now, but maybe on my next go I will start dialing back the "A" (floraduo) solution sooner then later, when I hit flower. Thanks for the heads up! It is appreciated.

i also use GH nutirents. I run 1ml/L micro, 1.5ml/bloom and 0.5ml/gro and 6g/gal of uber monster bloom 0.5ml calmag and 0.1ml/L silica.. this is week 4 of flower. week 6 ill cut out thee grow and halve my monster bloom.

Wow that looks great! What grow medium are you using? I'm just curious, with the nute ratio you dropped.

Yeah don't get me wrong through... They're not good.. like EDTA isn't great stuff, amazing chelating agent though... It's just well, not good because it gets into the ecosystem and doesn't break down. So it depends how you water. I aim at having no waste water to dispose of so I'm not adding it into the water supply at all but this has its own issues but yeah they work. I find almost any brand nutes will work as a base. My friend uses just those 3 in the recommended amounts o use them all equally. I LOVE those.powders. the monster growth pro, blossom blaster and monster bloom. From Uber a Canadian company. I use those like, to turn my grotto base into what I need. Then just silica, as much silica as you can since it's literally what richtiges are Made of

Yeah tbh the nutrients i like are.made by a friend of mine (biodiesel nutrients Australia) he started a company making hydroponic suitable nutrients out of living starting points like yucca plant for silica instead of just rock but the issue is, he's in oz, in Europe is need to pay a fortune in taxes and shipping - not to mention explaining why I'm ordering a shitton e of cannabis nutrients. I still honestly haven't found any I'm totally happy with. I love the Uber range. They're all be awesome were recommended to me by a friend who's been growing for as long as I've been alive and hey i always knew the Canadians knew how to grow lol

Great garden.
Just a thought.
Excellent work.
Bill
I find they still need a TINY bit of N and making them takenit from old leaves forces them to waste ATP they could use better by making more cannabinoids. Same reason I don't flush is because ok, use up the nutes but the plant needs a shit tonne of ATP to move those nutes compared to the benefit. All about the sugar that's left. Cellulose is pure sugar st the end of the day :) just my 2 cents, plants habe a few ways they can absorb nutrients against the osmotic balance for example (active transport systems) and they do this if they need to but it's wasted energy... If they didn't needs any N they would show chlorosis would they? Why else do they strip N from leaves if they don't need it ?

I find they still need a TINY bit of N and making them takenit from old leaves forces them to waste ATP they could use better by making more cannabinoids. Same reason I don't flush is because ok, use up the nutes but the plant needs a shit tonne of ATP to move those nutes compared to the benefit. All about the sugar that's left. Cellulose is pure sugar st the end of the day :) just my 2 cents, plants habe a few ways they can absorb nutrients against the osmotic balance for example (active transport systems) and they do this if they need to but it's wasted energy... If they didn't needs any N they would show chlorosis would they? Why else do they strip N from leaves if they don't need it ?
I'm not saying your doing anything wrong :Namaste:
The micro has N , I cut the grow by now is all I'm saying. I'm coco perilite.
With bokashi and Frass & Dazzle. Brilliant for your roots.
Great garden.
Bill

Oh I'm also a supporter of feeding p
I'm not saying your doing anything wrong :Namaste:
The micro has N , I cut the grow by now is all I'm saying. I'm coco perilite.
With bokashi and Frass & Dazzle. Brilliant for your roots.
Great garden.
Bill
oh I Didn't take it as such, TBH I never checked that the micro had nitrogen, ill probably cut it in a week or so myself aswell then

They are fantastic aren't they.
Bill
the 1.2L ones the smallest, are it seems about the only things I can successfully clone in, works real good cos they get quite bi before you need to uppot and can use larger cvuttings. everytime I use rockwool i just end up with root rot when transplant. i have the 1.2L, 20L, 45L (1/3 gal, 5 gal, 12gal) the 45l ones are designed for full on trees to be able to live in them for up to 5 years. like, its not possible to get root bound in them, and haven't had the change to see just how big they'd get in the pot. but at 130 GBP for 5 of them ts pretty pricey....

Nice! I have seen Grotek around town and was curious about them good to know they work!
I cant recommend Growtek uber's range enough man. the blossom blaster is a booster when you flick give again during stretch, the monster bloom is a standard PK enhancer but an awesome one (with that said I just ran out and this close to the end ill just replace it with hesi 13/14 PK for the next week or so, its not quite 0-50-30 but that's fine), and the monster growth pro is basically my all in 1 veg nute. i use them as directed on the package and get awesome results. I sometimes get lazy and just use the hesi single dose veg and bloom nutes as my base as I find the growtek products are giving me everything I need. oh and vermiculite is expensive here so I tried to find a liquid silicaic acid

Back
Top Bottom