Weird leaves?

Charmanderrr

image.jpg
Leaves like these are growing all over my Banana Kush Auto.
Is this normal..?
Or Is that like the duck foot or whatever it’s called mutation?

i clicked on this thinkin it was in praise of weird leaves ...

so the fat one is off the same plant ?

there's something going on there for sure. looks like a phosphorus tox. dark green and elongated.
it's a bit of a stab at it but that's where i'd lean.

couple of those white spots would also have me scoping with a loupe on both sides of the leaves for pests as well.

It’s I had signs of thrips early on but I believe they are gone now. I have seen one in a month. As for the leaves, they are from the same plant, I inspected a little further and it seems like the awkwardly shaped leaves are found on the colas, And the regular leaves below the colas. If it’s a phosphorus toxicity is there anything I could do to reverse it? I can start flushing a little early if that’ll help.

It’s I had signs of thrips early on but I believe they are gone now. I have seen one in a month. As for the leaves, they are from the same plant, I inspected a little further and it seems like the awkwardly shaped leaves are found on the colas, And the regular leaves below the colas. If it’s a phosphorus toxicity is there anything I could do to reverse it? I can start flushing a little early if that’ll help.

lets see the whole plant before anything rash

Back
Top Bottom