Welcome Be IRIE to Grow Support

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Join us in welcoming Be IRIE to 420 Magazine's Grow Support team. Be IRIE grows as a Caregiver in the state of Colorodo. The Cannabis he grows is medicine to legal patients, one of whom is his loving girlfriend who was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

@Be Irie is a popular contributor to 420 Magazine, winning our Nug and Plant of the Month contests as well as our Member of the Month contest.

Be IRIE growing talents are evident in his popular Grow Journals, VIVA LAS VEGAS! Procyon 100 LED grow test, Micro Grow, BE IRIE style.. LA, BG, Mys., and his newest ongoing journal, The IRIE Garden.

Be IRIE is helpful and supportive to his fellow growers, offering advice and encouragement to others. We welcome him to the 420 Magazine Grow Support team!

With the way he grows, he should be able to help out alot of people. :peace:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Thanks you all, you all are very kind. I hope to be able to give back a little or a lot that you guys have given me. I have learned a ton from the site and all the wonderful members.. Thank you all again, and I hope this relationship lasts for a long time....
:thank you:

Best wishes bro'. You have a lot to offer.

Congrats BeIrie , I hope to be as prolific as you in the future and grow such incredible gardens! I also am a med patient in Colorado.

I can't thank you all enough for the warm welcome....
Tintala, you have beautiful plants and garden, I have enjoyed your journals and learning stuff from you as well as others. Hopefully if the GF is feeling good we will make it to CU for 4/20... You keep doing what you are doing, that blueberry sounds like the bomb. Once again, thank to you all for the warm welcomes.... You all ROCK... :thanks:

Congrats Be Irie! Your support as always will help beginners become accomplished growers. Every seed and clone planted is a stand against prohibition.

Welcome and Big love from YES I, REGGAE MASSIVE INNA IRIE
-ZONA. TOGETHER WE GROW! SEEN?! THIS LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST STEP TO A FULL ON
REGGAE ... Cool--your efforts and support are appreciated. ...

Back
Top Bottom