Whaddup all

WeedandTittys

I am new to the forum community, looking forward to informed advice. I do indeed use marijuana in a medical practical and have recently began my first attempt at indoor cultivation. I use marijuana because I have Tourettes's Syndrome (no I don't swear) and basically I suffer from a chronically deteriorating body, I already have arthritis in many joints and I've incurred several injuries do to the years of ticking. To date I have dislocated shoulder syndrome in both of my shoulders, partially torn left bicep and torn ligaments in both my left elbow and shoulder, and just a generally unaligned spine. For those of you who are not familiar with Tourette's is is a genetic mental disorder, rooted in anxiety and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors. The three disorders that are categorized together are Tourette's OCD and ADHD. Needless to say I don't need to tell you why I smoke weed. I have tried MANY different medications, powerful ones (Risperdol,haldol,tanex etc.) and not onl did I not notice much if any releif I experienced severe side effects. I gained 20 lbs in a week and a haf when I was on risperdol. Marijuana has had the most positive effects. It is unfortunate I is not legal even medically where I live because if I get even one ticket for it I lose my financial aid, that aint right.
Sorry for rambling, I'm rather medicated.
Best toa all,
weedandtitties;)

Nice to meet you as well. I put up another post with some questions about my grow box set-up, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Back
Top Bottom