What do i do if i cant get papers

OMG, its the return of me, but yea, I used to do the gumwrapper thing back in the day. I didn't know anyone else knew that shit...

just grab some paper and tape like the volunteer guard on the movie How High.

find a bible with really thin paper and use some of the extra leaves with no writing in the back. ink is bad.

or go to a gas station and buy some freaking papers for like $1.25

Why the violent avatar Dahui? Are you harboring some anger?

There is a way to make a temp pipe out of tin foil. I dont know the exact way.. I've seen my boyfriend do it.. but if you really wanna know.. post it here and I'll ask him. Or.. one of these other wonderfully creative folks prolly already know how.. :)

or you could just make an aqua lung, 2L bottle, a pail and tin foil(eeew) if you have to its way better than fuckin rolling with bible, dictionary paper or gum wrappers lol

i've scene a few people smoke from bible papers... I think it's Hillarious

man, there's always a pen and a fuckin apple...there are ways to smoke...be creative and figure it out for yourself....don't need a thread to tell you what to do...most of it's self-explanatory anyhow...and as for the lightbulb...if the man is askin what to do if there's no papers...he might not be ready for the lightbulb project...jmho

Hawker said:
were not talking about ripping a page of psalms out, its the pages for notes in the back.

Even if you did rip a page of Psalms out, who cares? You got desperate. God will forgive you.

Back
Top Bottom