What do you do to prevent reveg when start flowering?

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
The plant did not start flowering itself as would usual autos do, so she was put to ViparSpectra P1000 light 12/12 schedule for just few days and then switched back to 18/6 which seemed to be doing well. Just hope it won't re-veg.

473-P1000-kotigrowers-221219.jpg

if it wasn't turning on it's own there's a chance it will reveg under 18/6. the auto expression may not be strong enough, or you might have been dealt a photo.

I dont think it will re-veg only after a couple days of 12/12.
Im not too familiar with autos. As long you still have the same "on-time" on the timer you should be fine.
Hope this helps, cheers
Thank you for your sharing! :thumb:

if it wasn't turning on it's own there's a chance it will reveg under 18/6. the auto expression may not be strong enough, or you might have been dealt a photo.
Thank you for your suggestion! Will try it😃

The plant did not start flowering itself as would usual autos do, so she was put to ViparSpectra P1000 light 12/12 schedule for just few days and then switched back to 18/6 which seemed to be doing well. Just hope it won't re-veg.

473-P1000-kotigrowers-221219.jpg

You have to have patients, I've been growing since 2015, I have grown many auto flowers sativa and indica. Some strains bloom faster than others, one thing for sure, once they go into flower they don't re-veg. Good luck on your grow 🙂

Back
Top Bottom