What do you think of my bathroom? THE FLOWER SHOWER

bud904e

I just wanted to post some pics of my bathroom. Tell me what you think.

I am currently using my veg room for flowering. It usually has 2 4' 2 bulb (2 soft 2 cool) t8 floros (home depot $30 total) and a 2' cfl (for my clones). But instead i put up my hydrofarm hps 430 w/hortilux bulb. i also have a oscelating fan and i ran a extension from the a/c vent in the flower shower w/comp fan on the end

CIMG2184.JPG

CIMG2265.JPG

CIMG2253.JPG

Under the sink i have a small cfl and some exhaust and intake fans for my clones and little plants.
CIMG2261.JPG

CIMG2262.JPG

CIMG2263.JPG

CIMG2264.JPG

In the flower shower there is a sun system 1000 hps with air cooled reflecter. There is a hydrofarm 4" exhaust fan inline through the light and into the ceiling. I also have a 3' co2 tank w/regulator but i ran out of co2. there are also 2 desk fans in here mixing up the air. temp 66(dark)-76(light)
CIMG2183.JPG

CIMG2145.JPG

CIMG2142.JPG

CIMG2178.JPG

CIMG2180.JPG

CIMG2179.JPG

CIMG2241.JPG

CIMG2272.JPG

CIMG2237.JPG

CIMG2223.JPG

CIMG22221.JPG

CIMG22201.JPG

Re: What do you think of my bathroom??? THE FLOWER SHOWER

That's a decent setup u got there. Looks like u have some organization to it. Nice bud shots too. Can't tell if u topped or FIMed, but i like the tops on the 1 with 4 tops. How are ur temps? I noticed that u havea 4'' in line to cool a 1000W lamp, how's that working 4 u? I like how u flipped the tub. I also noticed that u opened the medicine cabinet and covered the mirror with reflective material. I heard some1 say its not cool to use mirrors but I don't know why its not cool. Y do u cover them?

Best use of a spare bathroom I have ever seen.
+reps

Mirrors eat light!!! The mecidine cab is open because that room is just under 4' and my floros r too long, i needed a few more inches. Temps can drop to 66 when lights r out, and up to 79 with them on. Rh 45-55%.

One of the nicest bathrooms I've seen. Keep up the good work.

I bet you spend more time on that stool than another one in the house. At least I would if I had to spend time in the bathroom anyways...lol. Set up looks awesome. How do you get your plants to get so bushy. FIM, topping??

I love spending time in there but my wife gets so pissed. I wait til she is sleeping. I usually top them pretty early. Thats why there so bushy. What does FIMed mean? I keep hearing it

FIM is an acronym. It stands for "Fuck I Missed", a pruning method. Don't know who to credit coining to term (supposedly a reader from South Carolina in that other magazine back in 2000) but its basically another way to pinch tops. Instead of pinching the entire top (of a growth shoot) leaving the lower 10% of bud/shoot to create numerous tops. Instead of topping which just allows the next two uppermost shoot to be the main growth shoots.

plese make sure you keep it clean. I had a nightmare trying to veg in the bathroom.

Im actually about to have to do it again, except this time im gonna clean top to bottom with bleach.

We have never used the bathroom so i dont think i will have a prob. But i did clean it real good b4 i got started. What happened to yours? Do u got any pics of your setup?

I have been meaning to post some new pics but i think i will just start a journal. Should i make a flower shower journal? Do yall wanna see more?

Back
Top Bottom