What is going on? My poor seedling

WINDSORHIPPIEGIRL

I have been watering my seedling and I am wondering what is going on with it right now. For the last couple of days, the seedlings leaves starting curling upwards and Now they look weird... I am about to transplant it into a 1 gallon pot because I just used a regular bag seed for this so I am unaware of the gender, as with all of my plants....

Please help.... any info would be helpful

Attachments

• 20201031_111138.jpg
    20201031_111138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Hemp Mites - you need a microscope to see them but thats what the damage looks like when its starting out and there are large numbers. You need to verify with a scope.

They are extremely small and why they are hard to get rid of.

Under about 400x they look like a tiny maggot.

1604158564599.jpeg

Good move burn it.

I can tell you from experience they dont go away.

Best to get proactive and get some Spinosad and spray all your plants.

The only thing that really worked on them for me was a sulfur vaporizer.

You should verify thats what they were. Get a cheap LED microscope thats enough.

I just took it out of my house and right into the garbage outside. I am not risking anything. I am not sure how I would verify it is them now lol, but my question is of they did make it to the other plants how would I know, and also how do hemp mites even develop... I am curious as this is my first indoor grow

Assume you have them until proven otherwise.

They hitchhike on just about everything including you.

Safers Insect soap yes start spraying and get a better sprayer and get the concentrate spray every other day. With hemp mites I was spraying every day. They live on the underside of leaves.

In Canada try this:

BioCeres WP - its spendy

I think DuPont has a product in Canada with Spinosad in it.. lemme take a lookey.

BioCeres WP
Similar to Spinosad which will likely become available shortly up there since everyone growing cannabis now. These are organic pesticides - they are made of bacteria that dies pretty quickly when exposed to light.

Edit: I found some spinosad in Canada - same exact stuff I use this is the rtu stuff I use the concentrate and a pro sprayer.

Link:

Monterey LG6150 Garden Insect Spray, Ins- Buy Online in Canada at Desertcart

Do I rinse it off of my plants after a certain time of being on there. I have heard to spray with the soap, leave on for 2 hours and then rinse the plant and repeat every other day...

If using insecticidal soap you leave it on there. If using spinosad same.

Repeat 1x a week unless infested then every other day.

At the harvest look into bud washing. I think the flower tastes better than flower and dead bugs.... I haven't done a side by side yet tho.

Edit: You need to use soap made specifically for plants = insecticidal soap. Dish soap is something completely different and will be nasty in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom