What nutrients do you use and what’s your schedule?

shaunr97

I’m using;
- Flora Series Trio (Micro, Gro, Bloom)
I’ve been reading that Micro isn’t really worth it , as in N P K. Do you guys think I should be more simple and use a 2 formula instead of a 3 part? Keeps the water fresher, parts per millions Lower as well so less chance of nuts burn.

- Vita Cal-Mag

- pH Up and Down

These are things I’m considering using in my next soil grow. Maybe CoCo however so would like nutes that can go either way.

- FloraKleen
I’ve been flushing with water 2 weeks prior to harvest

- Unsulphared Molasses, Corn syrup or Honey
I’ve heard these sugars only work in soil as the plants doesn’t take up the carbs/sugars and it is intact the soil which absorbs the sugars and creates better microorganisms or something science gobby’d Goo

Last thing is;
What else should I use? I see root starts, I see things like diamond nector or seaweed extract etc... but what do they all do and what is actually useful and what is not cause I will take the assumptions. Less is more when it comes too feeding ur babies.

After trying several (GH Trio, Rx Green, FoxFarms, Doc Buds... etc) I’ve been very happy with MegaCrop and a Cal/Mag supplement. They just changed forumlas and I’m not as happy with the new one but I’ve only done one grow with it so far.

I just haven’t really noticed a huge difference between them all and the ease of a powdered nute saves a lot of time and hassle over a grow.

:passitleft:

Mega Crop here as well. Highly recommend it.

IMG_20200115_063102457.jpg2008258-84745aa7ca3edc2d069ab5bc1afbac24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom