Anyone using GH Flora Nutrients?

vonb

I did some research on feeding schedules for the Flora Series and I’ve seen people using just mag, micro, and bloom. Why use bloom when I’m only in veg stage? Why don’t I use gro in veg or could I? Does someone have a feed schedule for autos in soil? I’ve so a lot of different feeding schedules but don’t know which one to react to. Everyone schedules are different with low and/or high dosage. Need help please thanks.

I’ve tried plenty of different ways to use there lineup. I have a few different schedules I go by first is my super simple calmag micro grow bloom.
The second one is my expert line up I wouldn’t suggest using it unless your truly Familiar with the nutrients but it grows a hella plant. But all said. I use micro grow and bloom. Always. But you do give up the grow towards the end in flower.

I’ve tried plenty of different ways to use there lineup. I have a few different schedules I go by first is my super simple calmag micro grow bloom.
The second one is my expert line up I wouldn’t suggest using it unless your truly Familiar with the nutrients but it grows a hella plant. But all said. I use micro grow and bloom. Always. But you do give up the grow towards the end in flower.
:O I’ve seen the first schedule a lot but never tried it. Do you approve of it for a new grower? I would also love to try out the 2nd schedule but later on. I’m germinating the rest of my 2 of the 5 seeds I had planted already and will use the 2nd schedule to see how it reacts to it. So in your words, how do you determine the 1st week? I think I messed up on counting the week when I first planted the seedlings in soil so my weeks are kinda weird.

Here are the pics bro. So I counted the 1st week when I planted the seedlings with no leaves (shame on me) these are about 2 weeks you say? I just want to get the right week in so I don’t use a lot of nutes as well

Attachments

• 12952F41-DA68-423A-9D22-74E4E213FB92.jpeg
    12952F41-DA68-423A-9D22-74E4E213FB92.jpeg
    866.9 KB · Views: 86
  • BD2AC685-8261-4C4F-90C7-F75BCC709551.jpeg
    BD2AC685-8261-4C4F-90C7-F75BCC709551.jpeg
    584.7 KB · Views: 86
  • EF57BBCC-5687-4DC7-88A8-B2C7AA199BF8.jpeg
    EF57BBCC-5687-4DC7-88A8-B2C7AA199BF8.jpeg
    736.3 KB · Views: 92
That’s a very good question. And I don’t know. I’m an exclusive hydroponic grower. I’ve never grown in soil or coco. But I believe you can feed from sprout. Let’s ask a few others. @Chris Scorpio @Pennywise @Derbybud but the feed schedule of mine are for rdwc. You would need a drain to waste schedule.

I'm a coco only guy so in soil I don't think I can help you much but looking at your plants they look spot on. I wouldn't change anything and just start your schedule from what you're feeding them now. I'm not one for schedules as in coco you can change things in a day so I just give them what they're asking for.

I agree, keep doing what you're doing. I grow in coco as well and start at 1/4 recommended strength and increase gradually. I'm not really up on soil that much.

Back
Top Bottom