What should I do?

Comrade

Another newbie question, thanks for any advises )

Is my plant growing too concentrated? Should I cut some of the leaves or trying to bend nodes?
And why nodes do not stretch?
wee3.jpg

Welcome Comrade!

Nice looking gal!
I think it depends on your goals. Hopefully you have a plan for your grow.
I think we'd need more information to offer much advice. Some growers do all kinds of training and pruning. Others do almost none. Things to consider: your space, number of plants, strains you are growing, size of pots, and timeline.

Small browbox 50x60x200cm hps 400w x2reptiglo 10.0 26w, 2 plants, that plant is Jack Herer fem 40days, pots - 10l growbags ~6-7 liters of soil, not in a hurry

First of all, don't wanna loose my harvest, not chasing a big, second, it will be nice if buds would be strong )

Your plant is growing nice and squat right now because she sees no need to stretch in order to get the light she needs, and because of that you are to be congratulated on doing a good job.

Your plant knows what to do. She may be short and squat now, but she will start to stretch out soon, and you will be glad that she started out as short as she is. When you make the switch to flower, whatever size she is then, you can expect to about double in the first two week in a period known as the stretch.

I see also that you topped her some time back, and this too is why the side and bottom growth accelerated, while the top recovered from the evisceration. I see nothing but good here... you have done well. About a week before you go to flower, get in there with a trimmer and chop off all that lower growth that is never going to make it to the top, and take any clones that you are going to want. This will clean up her underside and allow for more airflow during flower, but other than that, I would not worry about the density of her growth at the moment... she knows what to do and when to do it. For now she looks very happy, reaching up to the light, and I would not mess with her. You have done a great job getting her here.

Back
Top Bottom