What strains are you smoking right now?

yeah i need to get my hands on some zilla asap. thought the jacks would have been proper because ive had jack flash an herer and both were amazing. either way really nice selection sungoddess!

I've had both of those before and they were great. Either this wasn't good, wasn't good for me, or it was just a bad batch. It happens, but I won't buy it again unless I get to sample it first.

I've had both of those before and they were great. Either this wasn't good, wasn't good for me, or it was just a bad batch. It happens, but I won't buy it again unless I get to sample it first.

When i get new flavors i like to try em out first as well. Nothing worse then getting some you not completely happy with.

Right now I've got some Burmaberry and God Bud, both are awesome.

Im with Ncal on this one, Blue Dream all the way. love that smell and taste and it packs a great sativa high. But being in cal has the main advantage of so many top shelf strains available. BD, greencr**k,a few kush's, lemon skunk, widow, ehhh im sure a few more I have that I can recall right now.

Grabbed some of these last night. Its nameless but thought it was worthy of posting on here. sativa type buzz

Nameless.JPG

Submitted By: darling.nicki (Member)

Name: Chem Dawg

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $20/G (Normally $35/G)

Looks: Intermixed darker and mid-lighter green shading. Smaller dense buds covered in golden fuzzies and scattered with short burnt orange hairs.

Under the Microscope this glowed almost completely golden yellow and just seemed to radiate light.

Smell: Fairly piney, the smell was not too strong but not too subtle.

Taste: To be perfectly honest, I really was not focusing on the taste with this one. The actual experience of smoking itself perked up different senses as it went along and the taste didn't stand out to me as comment worthy. Nothing special.

Buzz Type: Great for me-time, laid back social settings, and just mellowing out at home with a pinch of trippy, a dollop of that indica body high (not quite couch lock but it's not far off), and a refreshing dash of energy and imagination.

Buzz Length: Long. Smoked an average size bowl and the high was still lingering after 2 hours.

Overall: A very enjoyable high, a fun romp with quality hybrid qualities that give you the goods from both the sativa and the indica sides. I had a gram that I forgot at a friend's for 2 weeks, then I got it back and had a few other amazing strains, so this got lost in the shuffle.

I smoked this last Chem Dawg bowl as the first of the day to get the Chem Dawg experience straight up, and I am glad I did. I like this kind of fantastical, road-trip-for-the-mind, day-at-the-beach relaxed body high.

BTW- Since first writing this review I've made a couple repeat purchases of Chem Dawg. It's quickly become a favorite around the house.

Submitted By: darling.nicki (Member)

Name: Chem Dawg

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $20/G (Normally $35/G)

Looks: Intermixed darker and mid-lighter green shading. Smaller dense buds covered in golden fuzzies and scattered with short burnt orange hairs.

Under the Microscope this glowed almost completely golden yellow and just seemed to radiate light.

Smell: Fairly piney, the smell was not too strong but not too subtle.

Taste: To be perfectly honest, I really was not focusing on the taste with this one. The actual experience of smoking itself perked up different senses as it went along and the taste didn't stand out to me as comment worthy. Nothing special.

Buzz Type: Great for me-time, laid back social settings, and just mellowing out at home with a pinch of trippy, a dollop of that indica body high (not quite couch lock but it's not far off), and a refreshing dash of energy and imagination.

Buzz Length: Long. Smoked an average size bowl and the high was still lingering after 2 hours.

Overall: A very enjoyable high, a fun romp with quality hybrid qualities that give you the goods from both the sativa and the indica sides. I had a gram that I forgot at a friend's for 2 weeks, then I got it back and had a few other amazing strains, so this got lost in the shuffle.

I smoked this last Chem Dawg bowl as the first of the day to get the Chem Dawg experience straight up, and I am glad I did. I like this kind of fantastical, road-trip-for-the-mind, day-at-the-beach relaxed body high.

BTW- Since first writing this review I've made a couple repeat purchases of Chem Dawg. It's quickly become a favorite around the house.

:thanks: I def need to get some. Ive been wanting to try chemdog and headband. Havent had a chance yet but it will come around sooner or later

Just added OG Kush and more Purple Kush to my stash. Tried a bit of Jack the Ripper, but was really disappointed - found a few immature seeds - so not only did I get some seeds (something I have NOT seen in my cannabis for YEARS), but the plant was not allowed to complete it's flowering cycle - obvious by the lack of crystal coverage. Lucky for me - unless I can tell it's "top shelf" bud, I only pick up an 8th to try out a new strain, that way I'm not out much $$ if it isn't high enough quality. I'll get some more OG, but the remaining Jack is going into my "cooking herbs".

im fuckin higher than the clouds right now lol

Whoa, I hope you got FAA clearance before reaching those altitudes. Id hate to hear that you were invalve din a mid air collision.. :ganjamon:

Just added OG Kush and more Purple Kush to my stash. Tried a bit of Jack the Ripper, but was really disappointed - found a few immature seeds - so not only did I get some seeds (something I have NOT seen in my cannabis for YEARS), but the plant was not allowed to complete it's flowering cycle - obvious by the lack of crystal coverage. Lucky for me - unless I can tell it's "top shelf" bud, I only pick up an 8th to try out a new strain, that way I'm not out much $$ if it isn't high enough quality. I'll get some more OG, but the remaining Jack is going into my "cooking herbs".

I just had some og recently myself. Really nice trichd out tight nugs. Never had any jack the ripper. Do you know the genetics on them?

I just had some og recently myself. Really nice trichd out tight nugs. Never had any jack the ripper. Do you know the genetics on them?

Jack the Ripper is another name for Jack Herer - an old school strain that has is a base for many of the hybrids (White strains, C-99, Romulan, etc).

Jack the Ripper is another name for Jack Herer - an old school strain that has is a base for many of the hybrids (White strains, C-99, Romulan, etc).

oh ok. Never heard it called that before. Jacks was pretty popular around here awhle back. I actually have a jack herer in the room right now. I got lucky the last time it came thru there was a seed in my bag. Im sexin it now hopefully its a female.

oh ok. Never heard it called that before. Jacks was pretty popular around here awhle back. I actually have a jack herer in the room right now. I got lucky the last time it came thru there was a seed in my bag. Im sexin it now hopefully its a female.

Be sure to be patient - Jack is a plant that takes a LONG time to finish, and your reward is a heavily trich'd/resin covered plant. Enjoy.

:peace:

Last night at a weed party I got 5 gram of Afghan Kush it was beautifull and super fresh!

I'm still smoking that OG Zilla. Man, I forgot I had it or something LOL It got cured for a LONG time! And it got BETTER. I had myself a super bad night & it helped out like nothing else could. Thankfully I had it!! I didn't love it when I was first smoking it, but now I do!

I've also gotten to try out a few other things recently like Ice, Some Bubba Kush concentrate, Lavender... and other misc things around here.

Back
Top Bottom