What strains are you smoking right now?

purchased 1/4 oz bubba kush for $75 to keep me away from the drying buds

I harvested my trainwreck on 4/20, produced purple and violet buds, smells like lemons

puchased an oz of blue dream (to keep me away from the curing TW) for 375

I've been bouncing back and forth between the three.

Those are some of my favorite flavors bro. Trainwreck especially. Really nice selection. Im smoking on some mazar x cannalope haze i just harvest. Check them girls out.. Mazar clones, Red Diesel, Jack Herer - New pics

I've got some sweet tooth, and some stuff I was told is called "purple glitter," however, I am highly skeptical about this being an actual name. It's dank though, haha.

Im currently smoking on blue cheese x sour diesel.

BlueCheese_x_SourDiesel_002.jpg

Lately in Idaho I've smoked grandaddy purps, White widow, purple champagne, og kush, Hula (hawiian sativa/northern lights mix,) silver haze, white rhino, chem-dog, trainwreck, some dry m-town shit weed and some super chron locally from oregon.

my mates and i bought an 1/8 of bubblegum haze and a 10 bag of something else didnt know what that was but the bubblegum was so nice but wasn't too strong unfortuantely

right now i got some G13.

I've got one little bud of ChemDog right now, with chemdog you can always taste the weird chemicle taste, its very distinct and you can't forget it. It's a good high, wakes me up a little when I'm sleepy but not enough to make it so I can't sleep. Deffinately hybrid, you can tell you get both the Sacrel and Crown Chakras in line when you smoke this, it will put you at the same level physically and mentally.
As for headband, haven't seen it for months, but I had quiet a bit for a good while and it WAS amazing, I don't remember much about it other than its the reason I found 420 magazine! So Go unknown Superstrain HEADBAND!!!! Woot!!!
Happy Bong Rips!!!!:bong:

im smoking on some "Willy Jack", and "Vortex".

I just had some Oompa Loompa I got last week & smoking on my own hash now too (Green C & Recon). Also some full melt called Cotton Candy. Oh & I got some kind of Purple Voodoo something... I can't remember what it's called exactly.

Back
Top Bottom