What strains are you smoking right now?

Super Sour Diesel

super_sour_diesel_008.jpg

white widow is a strain thats ben around a long time.

alot of places dont carry it or they put it on the lower grade menu.
white widow is rarely grown good now days most of the batches are crap.
needless to say when done right WW is amazing <3

chemdog is a popular straing its crossed with all kinds of stuff out here in cali

I believe that the chem d I smoked was a sour diesel and an og kush cross...

In my jars I have. White Satin
Power Plant
Deep Purple
Mazar
AK-47
jacky White
all very tasty.
:peacetwo:

In the morning I like to start things off with G13 Haze from Barneys. It tastes like creamy mints. Soooo gooood! Never tasted weed like this before. It lets you know you are smoking dank bud but at the same time it has a very unique flavor and it does not debilitate you, makes you happy and of great spirits and chipper *yeah I have been called that when I answer the phone on G13 Haze, very chipper!* ... I can work and function perfectly throughout the day in the company of that beautiful lady, G13 Haze.

Then at night ... there has been a cherry AK-47 going around that tastes very good. Rings my bell loud! But it is very strong so I only touch it at night.

Sometimes ... I have mixed them both in the bowl.. That bowl has yet to be fully cashed before I pass out for the night. Just amazing!

I am very grateful for these blessings that it has been granted to me to enjoy and I pray that others who need find their needs met sooner rather than later.

In the morning I like to start things off with G13 Haze. It tastes like creamy mints. Soooo gooood! Never tasted weed like this before. It lets you know you are smoking dank bud but at the same time it has a very unique flavor and it does not debilitate you, makes you happy and of great spirits and chipper *yeah I have been called that when I answer the phone on G13 Haze, very chipper!* ... I can work and function perfectly throughout the day in the company of that beautiful lady, G13 Haze.

I think I shall get some of this G13 haze... I like Creamy mints and also like Sativas:tokin:

I think I shall get some of this G13 haze... I like Creamy mints and also like Sativas:tokin:

There is a reason why this lady won the 2007 HTCC...

I am also noticing that I with Indicas, I tent to smoke less. Because they knock you out faster making me not want to keep smoking constantly.

However, with this classy Sativa bombshell at my side .. ohh boy! there is no stopping! Since you don't get that couch-lock feeling I find myself going and going! And the taste.. the TASTE!! I mean you can only get so high after a while (which is very very high by the way!) but the taste is what kills me every single time!

No Cal Trainwreck with and still holding on to some Sour D....big difference in the two....but both treat me well.

im smoking.

Bubba Kush, Super Silver Haze, Sour Willy Jack, and Blue Dream

Indoor;
XJ-13, dutch treat, casey jones, Santa Cruz "OG" kush, white widow, train wreck
and,
Train wreck dry sieve kief.

Not indoor;
Casey Jones- sonoma/napa county line, Malawi- spy rock area, old school depo 'house blend' -bell springs area

Back
Top Bottom