What the hell is this? Fungus? Manganese?

fungus ? manganese? - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

There you go normal light photos. I removed most of the leaves yesterday tho so only a few remain. I forgot to mention the ones with more brown are crusty and fall apart easy around the brown areas. It seems to start around edges of tip in most cases. I haven't been monitoring ph as closely as I should. I flushed them today with water at 6.0 ph. Humidity has been high in tent latly. Like a week of 60 to 60 percent. Temps aroun 82 to 95 at highest all summer.

Hey there Bcrane00. It looks like some kind of deficiency to me. I'm thinking it's mineral, just because the FFOF is known for having mineral imbalances.

There you go normal light photos. I removed most of the leaves yesterday tho so only a few remain. I forgot to mention the ones with more brown are crusty and fall apart easy around the brown areas. It seems to start around edges of tip in most cases. I haven't been monitoring ph as closely as I should. I flushed them today with water at 6.0 ph. Humidity has been high in tent latly. Like a week of 60 to 60 percent. Temps aroun 82 to 95 at highest all summer.

That bit of high lighted text, seems to suggest nutrient burn but not quite classic case book example from the pic's as some times their are some variations in symptoms.

Perhaps you have adjusted your feeding regime recently which might make nutrient burn more likely !

Other wise i may look at def's etc it seems unclear at present what def it may be tho but it may help if you provide info on nutrients used etc & what rate of application etc as this may jog the ol grey matter...

Extra detail is always good :thumb:

leavedeficiencies22.jpg

On a side note - aka 3 weeks of flowering some common def's are P - phosphorus & K - potassium may occur.

I have had similar issues this grow... As mentioned by all the above members (all of whom have helped me and I have learned from and done very well) I would say try Cal/Mag... I would also agree it looks like a little Nute Burn... Below is a link to help you with posting pics, this will make it easier on you and other members when tying to help... Good luck my friend and Happy Growing!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I have this going on. Looks very similar. Let me know what you find out. Its only on 1 of 4. Happened after I used bush doctors foliar spray as well. Hmmm. May or may not be related to the foliar spray.

20210203_194414.jpg

20210203_194428.jpg

20210203_194423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom