Whats this!?

Hi Farmers,cloners and stoners.

I spotted something and went on investigation.
But I can't find the problem.
No Bugs spotted so Far ,The only thing I could think of are some climate problems .
That I find hard to believe .
To make sure I gave them a Goldon Shower of PVP (plant vitality plus).
Maybe you biological Freaks have some more knowledge on this leave problem then i do .
Thanks for reading anyways .
on the top right you can see some small holes.
foto_55_.JPG

I am not a biological freak, but in my gardening experience with holes means bugs. I just finished a grow and I got holes also. I couldnt figure out what the problem was. I just mixed up some neem oil and sprayed every 4 or 5 days for about 3 weeks and they went away. Not saying it is the cure to your problem but iy is something to try. Instead of getting upset about the number of respomses you have gotten, look around the site it has the answer you just have to uncover it. :bravo: keep up the good work

I took some leaves to the lab and there are no signs of any bugs ,eggs or damaging by bugs.
Like I thought , it’s a result of fast growth and it’s not that strange if you think about it .
After fimming/topping the growth stops for a few days .

If it were bugs ,the damage starts 9 outta 10 at the outside of the leave not in the middle.

thanks for responding do !

I appreciate it .

Greetz !

Casa Verde

how much air movement in the room, has it ever been aggressive? looks almost like something poked it, another leaf?
is this the only spot where you see this?
leaf stems look a little purple, has the room gotten chilly?
over all health looks good, watch to make sure to progression, the tips are vonerable more so than the inner leaf area.
peace

Hey Twinkie, thanks for the Neem oil post. Wondering what mix you put together... I ask because I seem to have the beginnings of a spider mite problem... I'm a first time grower & into week 2 of vegetation... most of the grils are just over a foot tall now (will post some pics this week, over the w/e if I don;t manage it during the week... also have a Mag def problem... but anyway, I got some pure Neem oil yesterday & have ordered some Pink Sun plant oil gentle liquid horticultural soap... thought I'd make a mix with water & chilli for a foliar spray for the spider mites... how does this sound:

1 litre warm water
8ml cold-pressed Neem oil
5ml liquid soap
1/4 tsp chilli powder

Be grateful for any advice re the spider mites & the Mag def ( PH 7.3; re the Mag def - gave them their first Epsom salt spray last night after lights off... need to bring the PH down somehow too... perhaps I'm not using g enough of the 'Essentials' Hydroponics PH product when I feed & water once a week...)

Back
Top Bottom