What's up at Herbies?

"Email from Herbies

Unfortunately, we no longer trade on-line, but you're welcome to mail cash via a tracked postal service; we accept US Dollars, British Pounds, Euros and Australian Dollars.
All product info / prices etc are available via our friends at:

Buy Cannabis Seeds Online | Discreet Seeds Worldwide Delivery

Simply print a copy of your order form and provide a clear return name and delivery address. Be sure to also include the delivery charge in your total; for International customers, the delivery charge is $12 USD (for a tracked postal service which provides proof of delivery)
The address details are:

PURE
25 Tower Place
Kings Lynn
Norfolk
UK
PE30 5DF

Once we've dispatched, orders usually take around 5-10 business days to arrive and no signature is required on delivery.

Best wishes"

:Namaste:

I think this is more than losing their credit card processor. "There's more here than meets the eye." to quote Ringo Starr.

Hey Gramps, how's it going?

I think the problem with Herbies (temporarily anyway) is that they are not able to accept credit cards anymore. Someone mentioned a bank transfer as an option but I hear that is kinda pricey. I hate the thought of finding a new place as they've been good to me.:thumb:

GREAT NEWS!

For the past couple of days when I went there it's UP & RUNNING. It is up for viewing, aat least. .

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Does Herbies still have a support team? I know they have a sales team (seemingly crooked from my experience)

I have previously never had problems with Herbies until recently, and I was proponent for years. They don't have separate support team , sales does double duty. Once they lost their ability to accept CC they went to Cash only transactions :hmmmm:
Then they began accepting Bitcoins :thumb: .... This is when troubles begin. Now I have issues. So for over 30days NO ONE responded to inquires. I recently got an email advising they responded to my initial inquiry, thing is I sent 5 more supporting emails that went unanswered. Today .... I'm still awaiting a follow-up, as issue is still unresolved :thedoubletake: 60 days and counting. :lot-o-toke::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom