What's up, I'm a 30+year smoker, fairly new grower with questions!

Whitesmoke13

420 Member
I got me a 400 watt hps/mh.I gotta say plants vegged fine under cfl,then I flowered with hps,a 2' led tube and 2-40 watt 2700k cfl's.my room is 6' x 12' but I'm using about 5 x 5',my problem is I only have 5' 5" ceiling height.So I'm topping and growing 3' plants.My question is how many should I plant to max out my set up.I plan to veg one full month and top once,lollipop.Ive always heard one g per watt but what do you guys think?Also I've never grew autoflowers but have been told to try them with my limited vertical situation.

to max your yield you are going to want at least a se 1000w hps or mh for flower in that space.
they cover a 4x4 area typically

if it were me id get a 1k in a cool tube, just so you can keep it close to the tops,

if you want to keep them at 3 feet you will want to flower at about one foot

if stealth is necessary get a carbon filter to extract and one to scrub the air in your room.

if you need to stick with the 400, your foot print is like.. 2x2 i think so you could do 4 plants maybe

ALSO
DO THE MATH ON YOUR CIRCUITS AND AMPS BEING PULLED

:welcome: and be careful friend. Too many aquarium hobby folks have lost whole houses to lights/fire. One of my bosses lost her entire home and all of her animals to bad wiring/lighting issues over a saltwater tank. Same applies here.
Hope this next grow is a lot more secretive and successful. And yes, try autos - you can grow more of them in the same space and little to no height restriction issues.
Best of luck in everything!

Back
Top Bottom