New Grower in BC!

Ferrin

420 Member
Hello, as the title indicates I am a new grower and I live in BC.

I grow for personal use, and I am looking to maximize the 4 plant limit.

I have two tents, 1 is 4 x 2 x 5 and this will be for clones and veging running a 400 MH. The second tent is a 4 x 4 x 6.5 and will be where I Scrog two plants and do the flowering with a 400 HPS.

I'm also using a 4 bucket dwc system call the Root Spa. It uses 5 gallon buckets, with 8" Netting, a single pump connects to the drain hoses to provide the bubbling effect.

I'm using the H.O.G. Grow, Micro, Bloom line of nutrients.

I plan on using LST and topping during the Veg phase to bush out two plants, and then flower them. I'll start to scrog during the stretch, and three weeks into flower i'll take clones for monster cropping. I'll then put those clones into veg and let them go til I harvest the two in the flower tent. And then repeat.

I have a small aeroponic cloning box that can make up to 20 clones at a time without root hormones.

That being said, I've never done any of that before, I've only ever grown in dirt, from seed before this. So hydroponics is a whole new ball game for me, I'm super excited to dive right in.

I just started germinating some Maui Waui seeds for my first hydroponic crop. I've grown this in dirt, and it did very well.

When I'm not growing, I'm gaming on my PC, and hanging out in discord.

Good luck with the grow, I've grown hydro,soil, & other mediums to grow weed; nice hobby with great benefits. You seem to have a decent set up as long as you create the right conditions and stay on top of things hydroponics should be just fine.

I'm about to finish an Auto NL crop; which I grew organic. I find it that when I create my super-soil it gives me a better handle on my final product.

Back
Top Bottom