Where U Get Your Weed Money Yo?

Allowence from the parents. they say its for lunch or wutever. but i spend it on weed because i eat when i get home so thats not a problem. and i smoke like everyday but i dont always smoke my own shit. i have real cool homies where we each basically share our weed with each other. its a nice family environment thing. but i used to slang. i might get back into that business though.

oside420 said:
Allowence from the parents. they say its for lunch or wutever. but i spend it on weed because i eat when i get home so thats not a problem. and i smoke like everyday but i dont always smoke my own shit. i have real cool homies where we each basically share our weed with each other. its a nice family environment thing. but i used to slang. i might get back into that business though.
your a tool man spend your own money not your parents money plus its worse if u get caught than theres no money for weed now you have ajob u buy it with YOUR OWN MONEY i loved it when i didn't have to ask my parents for money anymore

its called work and hooking people up who have no dealer
so yes i am the middle man lol

i work every day when i get paid i buy alot try and stretch it out, then the opposing week of payday is tipday so i get a bunch of money that i did absolutely dick all to earn then i buy more if im down and out i usually spot some from my guy and sell it or accidentally steal my moms bank card and find my way down to the bank running for people helps out to they want a g i got 20 bucks bam i got myself 3 grams and they got theres. and because me and my buddies share if im completely chronless im sure they have some there willing to share with me

i sometimes save up money everyweek and if not ill just tell my mom i need money for something i;m still working on lookin for a job dont get me wrong but damnnnn its hard !!!! smoke ya later~!!! peace!

mostly just mooching off my friends. the weed i actually do buy is from my bank account. all that money is supposed to go for a car.. but weed is a better investment.

I Finally got another job after likw 5 months. i decided not to work this semester to focus on classes. (didnt work) but anyway im pullin a quarter/hr more and still super fucking easy.

before now. i would ask my mom for money and say i needed it for something else. OR when im buying something expensive like text books or clothes i say that its maybe 100$ more expensive(sometimes more) and just use the extra money. its sketchy i know but it got me by and i smoked everyday.

The old fashioned way..

I earn it!

money grows on trees so I spend about 5 hours a day pulling dollars of the trees in my backyard, but no one knows about it so shhh!

i always save up change every week thats layin around my house then goto the coinstar on saturdays:p and when i get a good deal on some weed i sell it 4 cash

MR sHibbZ said:
money grows on trees so I spend about 5 hours a day pulling dollars of the trees in my backyard, but no one knows about it so shhh!

Some dude sold me one of those trees, that fucker said it was the only one!!

When the money tree is not in season, I work an 8-5.

i work but i dont make that much money sooo usually im broke but the parents sometimes give me money soo right when i get 20 bucks in my hand im off to buy a gram for that day!

My Job lol

budget........bud-get........get bud!!!!

Back
Top Bottom