Where U Get Your Weed Money Yo?

I buy and sell old Remington knives, mostly on eBay. Some private sales or knife auctions. Rarely do I lose $$ on any sales. I have one in hand that should fetch close to $4,000.00 when I decide to sell it. It's so nice and so rare I'm having a hard time parting with it. I paid $548.00 for it (I had to empty my pockets of all my $$$ to get it) about three months ago.
Anyway I don't need the competition on eBay so figure out something else to do for your pot $$$...............:smokin3:

Spending your lunch money? Your money for a car? Financial Aid?

Come on!!! Get a part-time job!

Spending your money to buy a car? You need a car to go get the weed!

Peace and happiness:peace:

i work...
hahahaha, i answer calls for telemercials.

One of the best things about growing your own is never haveing to pay a cent to have the best quality , and always available. I don't think I've bought any weed for at least 35 years.

When I was in School....I used to baby-sit my dealers daughter for weed!

i use my commission check that i get every month. guess what it was for this month? $420 my best month ever... ha ha ...that was killer. although my boss gave me a little extra for all the hard work $500 .. i'm off to go make a phone call:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

Well basically, i have 4 friends that smoke with me all the time.

So as Luniz says....I got five on it...

Really diggin' your sig, brother.

I get mine with whatever cash I can find. Helps when most of my friends smoke herb as well.

:peace: Earth Child

in the past i worked. disabled now so you tax payers buy it for me. or i ask the accountant/wife if we have any spare money. hopefully in a couple of more months the beginning of my never buying again days will begin.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom