Which lighter is best for lighting a bong?

Re: Which lighter is best from lighting a bong?

You're absolutely right OnionGobbler. Half the temp, wind no problem, with clean glass, it's glass, stash & sunshine. Partial vap hit and all about taste. I've created this devise for us.

Any lighter is fine. But, I prefer a bic over a torch lighter. You draw in the flame you need with a bic. A torch lighter doesn't necessarily put the flame where you want it.

But, I actaully prefer to use a hemp wick over any lighter. It tastes so much cleaner.

hempwick is the cleanest best tasting smoke ive ever had the privilege to enjoy.its alot better than inhaling butane and all you taste is your herb

I would recommend matches for you! it takes you a while to learn how to use it but personaly i enjoy it very much :D

I kno eveyones saying bic i use to use them to but then i just got a clipper light and a can of cheap gas and cheap flint:) iv had the same lighter for years and clipper do cool designs on there lighters too. iv a good few of built up now over time stil only use one or 2 lol :D
And the magnifying glass iv tryed too before its good burns at lower heat i think, the hits different

image3487.jpeg

View image in gallery

sarome pipe lighter, nothing against bic but for bong or pipe, it's like carving with a butter knive, somehow it'll work out in the end .... but with a sarome you get a quality lighter designed for that purpose :)

they stay on as long as the lid is up as the outlet is pressed down when closed to seal it of and the flame goes like sideways not up like normal lighters ... using mine for 15 years or longer best pipe/bong lighter with gas ever

sarome_1.JPG

sarome_2.JPG

sarome_4.JPG

sarome_3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom