Which nutes are best? List - Help!

shtuyos

Hello to everyone I need some advice in which of the following nutes should i use (only those in the list are available in my country, which one or which combination will be better?)?
(until now i have been using Top Crop "Top Veg" and "Top Bloom" and they work very good, but i really can tell cause those are the only nutes that i had used so far so i cant compare them with other nutes)

Veg:
Hesi - Tnt Complex (Product Information)
BioBizz - Bio Grow (Bio·Grow® » Biobizz)
Plagron - Terra Grow (Terra Grow | bio-minerale basisvoeding voor de groeifase | Plagron)
Plagron - Alga Grow (Alga Grow | biologische basisvoeding voor de groeifase | Plagron)
Grotek - Solo Tek Grow (this one is a lot more expensive, so I will only use it if its a lot better versus the others) (Grotek - Organic fertilizers, plant nutrients, and hydroponics equipment)

Flowering:
Hesi - Complejo Floración (Product Information)
BioBizz - Bio Bloom (Bio·Bloom? » Biobizz)
Plagron - Terra Bloom (Terra Bloom | bio-minerale basisvoeding voor de bloeifase | Plagron)
Plagron - Alga Bloom (Alga bloom | biologisch basisvoeding voor de bloeifase | Plagron)
Grotek - Solo Tek Bloom ((this one is a lot more expensive, so I will only use it if its a lot better versus the others) (Grotek - Organic fertilizers, plant nutrients, and hydroponics equipment)

also, from these same brands, which boosters can you recommend to me, there are a lot of choices and i dont know if they are worth the money or if they dont do much, there are products for: roots, grow, flowering, stress etc

Thank you!!!

I'm probably not the best person to answer this since I haven't used any of those lines and I really have only even heard of biobizz. But I thought I would at least throw a couple opinions up in the air...

It would probably be cheaper to stick with one line of nutrients through veg and bloom. It might also save you some headaches during the transition (possible nute burn, deficiencies, may a certain strain liked the veg nutes, but not the bloom ones, ect). The last thing the plants need is stress during bloom (especially during the transition weeks).

As for bloom boosters, something with mono-potassium phosphate in it is generally the best option if you don't want to use an organic booster.
If you want it to be organic, then I would top-dress some bone meal, high P bat guano, soft rock phosphate, or a combination of all three (just make sure you don't over do it). If you go the organic route, you just top dress at the first signs of flowers and use the normal schedule for whatever nutrients your using.

Ye wouldn't like to say which is best as they all work at the end of the day :thumb:

I don't like to mix different brands together tho aka organic based with salt based nutrients etc !

I myself do not use veg/grow nutrients any more in less vegging for more than several weeks...

As most shop purchased bags of compost blends will contain nutrients for about 6 weeks on average & i only really back this up with root complex/juice solution to encourage better root growth it is mainly micro nutrient formulation very low N,P,K. If i'm going more than 6 weeks of veg i would more than likely back it up 50% or half rate suggested application of nutrients feed once a week coupled with a micro nutrient feed.

Now most of the time you can get away with a grow/bloom nutrients but highly suggest a micro nutrient feed also :thumb:

I've used both Biobizz & Hesi...

Biobizz pretty much used their full range, not over keen on their grow/veg stuff but switched to their fish mix stuff, bloom is pretty ok but if ya don't like the cost of the micro nutrients Bio heaven then Alg-a mic will do the job it is cold pressed seaweed stuff micro nutrients plus Ca - Mg (calcium/magnesium).

I'm using Hesi at present when you look at the ingredients / nutrients per bottle it is bang for bucks, Macro, Micro plus vitamins in every bottle & just to back it up with a little drop off supervit & away you go !

The link in my sig was Hesi nutrient grow they was another northern lights grow done with same nutrients but no detail was kept but turned out just fine & also a hempy bucket grow journal using Hesi, i can dig up for you a few old biobizz grows from my old/early days of growing ya own.

Back
Top Bottom