White Hairs late in flower something to worry about or ok?

PurpleHaze22

I have a grow going on now that is on day 79 of flower and about 2 weeks ago all my plants started shooting out massive amounts of white hairs. My question is will they develop fully and properly? and is this something that is normal for plants to go into a second sprouting of white hairs? This is only my second grow and i am not sure what to make of it. Right now i am just riding it out a few more weeks since they seem to just keep putting on the weight. These are HeavyWeight seeds Fruit Punch strain which is Northern lights, Haze, and Skunk. Any input would be greatly appreciated
image16815.jpeg
image-123.jpeg
image-219.jpeg
image-316.jpeg
:Namaste:

Wow! She looks great! Lucky you. I hear from everyone that the girls will really pack on the weight in the last couple weeks, and not to harvest too soon. I'd let her bulk up. How do the trichromes look? Personally, I'd say screw the trichromes and let the rest of the plant tell me when she is done.

So a second sprouting of white hairs is normal? And also i hear you on the trichome method as far as letting the plant tell me when she is ready and all those white hairs let me know she clearly isn't. I am just telling myself she is taking her time because i really hope i don't have a giant waste of time on my hands. I feel like it's either gonna be a disaster and they are not gonna ripen or this will be amazing and i am gonna end up with almost a pound of good bud

So a second sprouting of white hairs is normal? And also i hear you on the trichome method as far as letting the plant tell me when she is ready and all those white hairs let me know she clearly isn't. I am just telling myself she is taking her time because i really hope i don't have a giant waste of time on my hands. I feel like it's either gonna be a disaster and they are not gonna ripen or this will be amazing and i am gonna end up with almost a pound of good bud

Definitely gonna be a disaster unless you take action...

First, go to the store.
Buy more mason jars for the cure.
Disaster averted.

:tokin:

Wow man, thats just awful. You better just box that stuff up & send it to me to take off your hands to save yourself the embarrassment on that grow. :rofl:

Looking good there. You dont have anything to worry about Im sure. :Namaste:

Looks really good bud, that first pic got me, good growing!
Keep posting I gotta see her finish

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will post some pics weekly, i am thinking it is gonna be a good 2-3 weeks left of putting on more weight. I can't believe how big these buds are already, this is gonna be insane when they finish off
Looks really good bud, that first pic got me, good growing!
Keep posting I gotta see her finish

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look great! On a different note, I'm a member on a few different online forums and I must say that I enjoy the positive attitudes here. We really have a great membership

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look great! On a different note, I'm a member on a few different online forums and I must say that I enjoy the positive attitudes here. We really have a great membership

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I cannot tolerate the other grow forums. Seems like every time I read something it turns into a childish, snarky flame war.

:420: For the Win!!!

I have a grow going on now that is on day 79 of flower and about 2 weeks ago all my plants started shooting out massive amounts of white hairs. My question is will they develop fully and properly? and is this something that is normal for plants to go into a second sprouting of white hairs? This is only my second grow and i am not sure what to make of it. Right now i am just riding it out a few more weeks since they seem to just keep putting on the weight. These are HeavyWeight seeds Fruit Punch strain which is Northern lights, Haze, and Skunk. Any input would be greatly appreciated
image16815.jpeg
image-123.jpeg
image-219.jpeg
image-316.jpeg
:Namaste:

Plants look great! You're gonna have a nice harvest.

Would it be possible to cut off a branch to trim and hang up to dry so i can see how it is? or would that stunt the rest of the plant from growing and finishing off?

Back
Top Bottom