White Rhino - Sugar Plum - Bhutan Thinpu - Lemon Cell Greenhouse Grow

onlineolympia

420 Member
I realize its a little late in the grown to start this but, better late than never. :) I put these 7 ladies in the greenhouse about the 2nd week of june and they are huge already. I have 3 sugar plums, 2 white rhino and 1 each of lemon cell and bhutan thinpu. The rhino I have had for the last 3 years but this is the first time I have done a greenhouse grow and I can be more please with the results so far. The only thing I did was mix abouht 25 gallons of roots organic soil into the ground with the tiller from the pics. I have only given them one watering with nutrients which was today. I did use a bottle of orca liquid mycorrhizae during the first few weeks. But they are nearly head height! The greenhouse I purchased from amazon delivered for 100 bucks and I couldn't be more satisfied. I am doing this from my phone so let's see if I can figure out how to get the pics on here. :)

Here is a link to my gallery. Let me know what you think. I am running out of room, how much taller will these strains get!? What should I do with all the stragglers on the bottom? trim them now or wait until right before they go into bloom? This is my first in the ground grow and I am a little overwhelmed by the size of these babies... Any advice would be welcome. Also, when should I expect to see them turn to the bloom cycle? I live in central Washington.

gallery link onlineolympia Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

your plants are quite large now, they will stretch a lot more during flower. as you can see a cannabis plant grown outdoors can get large. i would look closely at the tips of your plants to look for white pistils. you may have to take off your greenhouse or if they are still in vegetative growth trim them back. next year i would suggest using screen to cage each one off so that branches can be trained to grow outward not upward. i hope you are in a legal state. could you please post full size images in your grow journal.

IMG_20130801_104015.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom