White Rhino Soil Grow

one week from being planted - White Rhino
011692.JPG

under the canopy. did a little more lollipopping on the front two to see test the stress factor. Seems like everything kept going as normal stretching finally stopped completey. Think I should do the other back Two? or Leave alone ?
008969.JPG

Looks good man , setup looks awesome , big plants looking good little plants lookin good. Happy little household you got!

Thanks brederin. Things are finally coming back together after that hermie run which left me no choice but to kill off a couple strains. cant wait till the veg tent is full of white rhino and lemon skunk clones. Wonder Woman... I dunno, shes snappin out of her stress period or reverting, purple stems are slowly fading away..

Bless

Like I thought, a little burn from the Fox Farm Soil but none the less I'm sure they will turn out to be beautiful girls.
-Lemon Skunk
0051286.JPG

Have current grows in progress but going to start a fresh journal just on White Rhino.
Seeds should be here later today from Herbies, GreenHouse Mix Indica H Pack, feminized.

Veg tent is 4x4 with two T5's, one four ft. 6 bulb and one four ft. 4 bulb.
Intake and outtake.
Also rigged up a cloning station in the top of the tent not being used to utilize space.
**Any specific advice on this specific strain would be appreciated. I have all the basic info but any growers out there who has experience with white rhino in soil would be awesome**

Bless Up!

hello hashhands, I have grown 3 of the white strain, white widow, white rhino and snow white and they all are beautiful strains, the ones I grew didn't like a lot of nutes but was quite resistant. I used a mh during last 2 weeks and they literally was plastered in trichs. have a good grow. subscribed.

hello hashhands, I have grown 3 of the white strain, white widow, white rhino and snow white and they all are beautiful strains, the ones I grew didn't like a lot of nutes but was quite resistant. I used a mh during last 2 weeks and they literally was plastered in trichs. have a good grow. subscribed.

Awesome. So your saying the last two weeks (pretty much the flush period) you switch out the Hps to Mh? That doesn't cause stress? I mean you have expirience with white strains so I'm not doubting you haha just never heard that before.
Bless my friend

Awesome. So your saying the last two weeks (pretty much the flush period) you switch out the Hps to Mh? That doesn't cause stress? I mean you have expirience with white strains so I'm not doubting you haha just never heard that before.
Bless my friend

Hey yeah its been tried and proven. The resin glands on a cannabis plant are stimulated by UVB light. There is next to no UVB emitted from a HPS. But a MH on the other hand produces lots UVB light, Ideally you would flower under both MH and HPS. The reason to use the MH in last 2 weeks (ripening) is beacuse just using the MH all the way through flower would result in a smaller yeild as the light per watt of a MH is alot less than HPS, so use the HPS to get the best in terms on growth and size then as the plant stops growing and begins to ripen, (last 2 weeks) the MH stimulates those resin glands and as said helps plaster those giant HPS grown buds in super sticky trichs and thus increases bud weight :)

Im currently on week 6 of a 10 week flower im going to swap my x3 600 HPS' s over to MH's from week 8. Also il be adding x3 250w HPS' s. Your welcome to watch and see for yout self.

Hope this helps. Feel free to research it.

Zoot

Good info Zoot...I am growing one white rhino and I noticed it is more sensitive to nutes than the other strains

Nice grow hash...beautiful plants :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom